9 minutes ago, Yardman said:

Mine have arrived. This one included.

That single photograph may have just been the inspiration to start off this whole process?

Now if you were to stick some EM wheelsets in yours, those South Pelaw boys might just let you run some up to Consett.

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, dogbox321 said:

Calm down everyone, its only a Cemflow.  Surprised some have not tried to get Ally Pally date changed?  Can just imagine couriers (subject to delivering on Saturdays) trying to deliver tomorrow, while many are at Ally Pally!  Then its either explain a large box to the Mrs, or reattempt Monday!  #Sods Law!  

Its a harder choice than that..

2x class 50’s (in GBRF livery) will be heading from Paddington to Penzance via the GWR and back via the LSWR to Waterloo tomorrow...

and a pair of 33’s are going Crewe to Weymouth via Wales / Bath / Yeovil...

and 61306 is heading to the Bluebell from Southend...

My day starts at 5am, and ends at 11pm.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, McC said:

https://accurascale.co.uk/collections/couplers

You can pop out the NEM coupler, and slot the screw links in (with a teeny dab of superglue) into the buffer beam slot provided, - ideal for end of rake, or indeed coupling if radii allow.

They look very good. I expect you'll have plenty of requests for these.

On your site, the Instanters are not available. When do you expect them?

Do you intend doing plain 3 link couplings?

• RMweb Gold
5 minutes ago, RBAGE said:

They look very good. I expect you'll have plenty of requests for these.

On your site, the Instanters are not available. When do you expect them?

Do you intend doing plain 3 link couplings?

The Instanters are coming with the PCA Cement wagons, so will leave the factory in about 2 weeks time.

As with the buffers, we plan to 'accessorise' components like buffers, couplers, etc, as we produce wagons that use them (the Cemflo has screw links, the PCA uses instanters)

Likewise, we now have metal, sprung OP2 16" Oleos in stock (from the PCV) and the Oleo OP12 16" will arrive with the PCA - https://accurascale.co.uk/collections/buffers

HTH!

Stephen

Edited by McC
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Nile said:

Am I first?

but did you have to shoot a pigeon out of the sky to get it. Mine just landed. Not bad considering it had to negotiate St. Paddy's Day and Parcel Force sticking their label over the  original delivery address. I only ordered it at the weekend.

Thanks boys.

Musique Concrete anyone?

P

Edited by Porcy Mane
  • Like 1
  • Funny 9

18 minutes ago, drjcontroller said:

Mine arrived about an hour ago when I was out, just picked them up from next door neighbour.

First impressions are very, very good, astonishing level of detail for the price.

I'll let you know if I agree.:(

Edited by RBAGE

16 minutes ago, McC said:

A snip at £24.94 for a single, £23.32 when in a triple pack or a mere £22.05 in a bundle deal!! 

Yes, yes, mine's on order - it's the neighbour I want to know more about. :jester:

• Funny 1

• RMweb Gold
44 minutes ago, Porcy Mane said:

but did you have to shoot a pigeon out of the sky to get it. Mine just landed. Not bad considering it had to negotiate St. Paddy's Day and Parcel Force sticking their label over the  original delivery address. I only ordered it at the weekend.

Thanks boys.

Musique Concrete anyone?

P

I think i am feeling disturbed watching that.

:)

My 3 packs of the pre TOPS 'silver darlings' have arrived. They are stunning. My wife also agrees. She comes from Irish building trade families and these wagons were operating during the post war rebuilding. Her father and two uncles worked in the rebuilding of London in the 1950s and 60s. Her dad was a master carpenter from Kilkeel in N Ireland. One of her uncles was killed in London in the mid 60s, when a trench caved in on him. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, 'CHARD said:

Yes, yes, mine's on order - it's the neighbour I want to know more about. :jester:

They are a lovely couple, he's 89 and she's 80. They celebrate their 58th wedding anniversary on Monday :drink_mini:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, adb968008 said:

I think i am feeling disturbed watching that.

:)

Think the scariest thing is that they let this guy use a knife!   LOL!

Personally, when mine arrive, I'm going to unrobe them more carefully than I do the Mrs!  

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Gold
4 hours ago, Porcy Mane said:

Thanks boys.

Musique Concrete anyone?

P

Where's the worryingly/supportive button when you need it!

Must have had the curlers in early P?

Mike.

9 hours ago, McC said:

The tracking only updates once Royal Mail / Parcelforce have processed, so it can take a little time to 'refresh' from Portlaoise, which is the international hub on this side, but rest assured they are all en route.

We're exploring options for UK based warehousing going forward.

I'm sure there is a warehouse option close to myself here in Shropshire with reliable staff available!