• 4 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Hi everyone,

A customer sent us this video of his friend's O gauge set up in his garden. Just wondering how many of you are partaking in running some O gauge in the garden? Done a splendid job weathering our O HUOs too, they look right at home! 

Cheers!

Fran

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, mark1954 said:

Can anyone who has bought any of the 7mm hoppers give me some idea of the quality of them -I would appreciate some appraisal prior to purchase.Thanks

Have a quick scan through some of the Accurascale threads,  you'll soon get an idea of the quality of their products,  buy with confidence my friend....

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Gold

As a satisfied customer I can say that the Accruascale 4mm wagons are absolutely top quality. I have HUOs and PCAs. I have seen the 7mm HUO and it is exactly the same. 

Edited by BR Blue
Spelling
  • Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 1

• 5 months later...
  • RMweb Gold

Hi everyone,

Just a quick note to say a sincere thank you to everyone who voted for our O Gauge HUO wagons in the 2019 BRM awards! We are delighted with the result and humbled by it too! Thank you to everyone who voted for us, but it was very nice to win an award (it also won an award in another mag awards too last week, so thanks for everyone who voted there too!)

I guess this means we better consider more O gauge.... 

Cheers!

Fran

• Like 7
  • Agree 1

• 7 months later...
  • RMweb Gold

Hi everyone,

Not popped onto this thread in a while, but just to let you know we have less than 10% of the BR 24 ton O gauge hoppers left in stock, so if you fancy a hopper wagons with a die cast chassis, full hopper detail (no flat floor here!) and compensation all for under £50 then now is the time to grab them before they go!

1932297838_HUOPeteWaterman3.jpg.0b5d646bda7e650981fdf9484e580cb9.jpg

They've found favour on some of the most famous O gauge layouts around too which we are delighted to see, including the hugely impressive "Heaton Lodge Junction" and Pete Waterman's "Leamington Spa", as per the pic above!

Grab them on our website https://accurascale.co.uk/collections/24-5t-huo-coal-hopper-o-gauge or via your local stockist. 

And yes, we are working on more O gauge models!

Cheers,

Fran