Heljan announcement tomorrow 9am

Paul.Uni

It’ll be O gauge, blue and roughly the right shape.

But don't expect windows to be the right height and we'll paint the bits we can't be a***ed removing for later versions black.

To be fair that was old Heljan, new Heljan with it's new leader - Leader LEADER.

That's it to celebrate the appointment of a new boss, it's a Bulleid Leader.

• Like 1

My real guess/hope is the Swindon Cross-Country 3-car DMU (Class 120) in OO - Hornby and Bachmann have tarried for far too long.

John

Shrink ray has been turned on forthcoming O gauge 120 ....

Phil

Likewise.  that along with the Dapol OO 43xx and 51xx are   were the three missing traction items for the BR(WR) modeller along with some BR(WR) non corridors   

Edited by Covkid

Maybe in O gauge, they might turn their thoughts towards :

A nice class 56, and a range of 44/45/46 Peaks could be tempting.

That's my personal wishlist completed, although I do think that a O gauge model of a class 66 would be a sure fire winner for Heljan, unless Hattons beat them to it ???

• RMweb Gold

I knew there was a reason why I have an aversion to binary  :sungum:

There are 10 types of people in the world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't. :jester:

P.S.  00 size version of the class 120 DMU please Heljan.

Edited by Phatbob
  • Like 2

• RMweb Premium

Hopefully not some obscure fecking steam loco - there I said it .............. deal with it, Kettle Lovers .................. :laugh:

Just havin fun ......................................... :good:

You talkin' to me? Edited by Mallard60022

A new N gauge range, at last we will have Class 26, 27, 33, 35, 52 & 86 locomotives, surprised no-one else has done these.....

There is also the class 17 as well and the existing model of that in N did mysteriously get pulled by DJM

Nah, it couldn't be, could it?????

Edited by woodenhead

It'll he the infamous Miss Marpleshire and Father Brownshire Joint Railway 0-6-0 Saddle Tank "Unicorn" in it's unique Lilac and Primrose livery carried for the weekend of Queen Vick's Diamond Jubilee, which all the rabid rose-bespectacled kettleistas are absolutely convinced will sell in such numbers Denmark will be able to electrify all their railways and give the population a free one year holiday on full pay on the taxes raised.

Or those crazy Danes might have realised that there are soon to be lots of loco models with coathangers on the roof and have decided to resurrect the 86 to try and cash in, although as 100 of the things were made (for the myopic kettleistas it's an electric loco built in 1965-6 when you were lying down in a darkened room trying to cope with the demise of tea-urns on the main line) it's probably too mainstream so in keeping with their fetish for freak traction it might be the utterly pointless and ugly Class 89 which spent so much time being fiddled with in sheds it should have been named Lady Chatterley.

Another vote for the 120 which it won't be but we can dream.