• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, MrWolf said:

I'm certain that there must be a way of overthinking even that. :jester:

If anyone can overthink things I can :lol:

I’ve certainly been doing more thinking than modelling of late, can’t seem to get motivated at moment….but I’m sure that will pass

• Friendly/supportive 9

8 minutes ago, chuffinghell said:

If anyone can overthink things I can :lol:

I’ve certainly been doing more thinking than modelling of late, can’t seem to get motivated at moment….but I’m sure that will pass

I hope your not going to have to 'build' the tree as well. If so I think you'd better agree a completion date as well - sometime June 2023 I'd go for.

• Funny 6

• RMweb Gold
13 hours ago, MrWolf said:

I'm not looking forward to making 4mm trees, let alone a 6 footer with lights and sparkly s***....

Other than a walk on part to assist in the setting up of tree, I am spared the decoration of same said tree. It appears that I lack the necessary 'eye' to ensure the aesthetic appeal is suitably catered for. Now if it needed covering in sooty stuff and rust then I might be okay but as long as there's something train related beneath it from the red faced, bearded, chubby chap in red pyjamas and wellies on a certain morning then I'm content to let things be. 

Ho ho ho.....

R

• Like 3
  • Agree 2

• RMweb Premium
1 minute ago, NHY 581 said:

Other than a walk on part to assist in the setting up of tree, I am spared the decoration of same said tree. It appears that I lack the necessary 'eye' to ensure the aesthetic appeal is suitably catered for. Now if it needed covering in sooty stuff and rust then I might be okay but as long as there's something train related beneath it from the red faced, bearded, chubby chap in red pyjamas and wellies on a certain morning then I'm content to let things be. 

Ho ho ho.....

R

My job is to set it up and get the lights working. Veronica does the rest.

• Agree 1

• RMweb Gold

Some how the job of "Christmas tree" has become mine in our house. It seems that I have the desired artistic eye for it. I'm not sure how that happened but as long as it keeps her ladyship happy that's all that matters I guess.

Regards lez. 

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
8 minutes ago, Rowsley17D said:

The only job worse than putting the Christmas tree up is taking it down again.

When it comes to decorating the tree I stay out of the way, not because I’m a grinch but because I tend to get in the way and interfere with Sarah’s ‘vision’ of how it should look.

She does a wonderful job too, left to me it would be symmetrically decorated with evenly spaced baubles in colour order

• Like 2
  • Funny 6

2 hours ago, chuffinghell said:

When it comes to decorating the tree I stay out of the way, not because I’m a grinch but because I tend to get in the way and interfere with Sarah’s ‘vision’ of how it should look.

She does a wonderful job too, left to me it would be symmetrically decorated with evenly spaced baubles in colour order

That'll be the OCD again

Obsessive

Christmas

Decoration.

• Like 1
  • Funny 4