3 hours ago, chuffinghell said:

To be honest it’s probably me that’s leading @MrWolf astray :lol:

Yes.

You are.

This was dropped off by courier about four this afternoon.

Although it's an earlier Bachmann, there's no sign of Mainline's monkey metal mutations. (Of course I've had it in bits already!)

IMG_20220116_162052.jpg.8ad7f57b56702ab21f6e5ad290b6af86.jpg

The plan is to vandalise it back into prewar condition and sort out the dome which was clearly subcontracted by Swindon to a firm in Bristol City....

Edited by MrWolf
Internet c#ckwomblery
  • Like 9

• RMweb Gold
39 minutes ago, MrWolf said:

Yea.

You are……

………The plan is to vandalise it back into prewar condition and sort out the dome which was clearly subcontracted by Swindon to a firm in Bristol City....

guilty as charged your honour

My 64xx was back dated by replacing the ‘GWR’ with Great Western transfers, doubt anyone noticed though :rolleyes:

Just out of interest what is the loco number? Model Masters might have etched plates available

• Friendly/supportive 4

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Tortuga said:

Oh no we don’t thank you very much! Some of us need more Super Ds!

I'm currently on with butchering my 4th Mainline J72, this one will become a member of NER class 964A, rebuilt in the 1890s from a saddle tank. Bit like the GWR did with many of it's saddle tanks

20220116_170545_copy_1600x1200.jpg

• Like 5
  • Craftsmanship/clever 4
  • Round of applause 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

I’m still hanging around, I’ve not done anything on the layout recently whilst I’m working on another model railway related project.

Ordinarily I would post my progress but if what I’m doing goes Pete tong I won’t have embarrassed myself…….more than I usually do :lol:

• Interesting/Thought-provoking 1
  • Friendly/supportive 14

• RMweb Gold

I can’t concentrate on more than one thing at a time so my current project has taken priority, however if it does work it will appear on Warren….

…..if it doesn’t work no one will ever know except me and another person who will remain anonymous for now

• Friendly/supportive 9

• RMweb Gold
50 minutes ago, chuffinghell said:

I can’t concentrate on more than one thing at a time so my current project has taken priority, however if it does work it will appear on Warren….

…..if it doesn’t work no one will ever know except me and another person who will remain anonymous for now

Ah, yes,erm that's what I'm doing too. It's nothing to do with not actually having done much modelling recently. Honest. :whistle:

• Funny 7