Farish mark 2 DBSO

Crepello

1 hour ago, Padishar Creel said:

MK2c definitely and an RB to go with them

es grüßt 

pc

If one is wishlisting Mk. 1 catering vehicles, an RBR would be a delight - but this is rather in the land of clouds for the reasonably foreseeable future, I fear.

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • RMweb Gold

Could have been a worse delay I suppose, although I'm close to being able to afford a real one I've been saving for these so long :D

Tom. 

Edited by TomE
  • Funny 4

22 hours ago, TomE said:

Could have been a worse delay I suppose, although I'm close to being able to afford a real one I've been saving for these so long :D

Tom. 

I put a penny in a savings account when they were first announced, so I'll easily be able to afford them when they are released.

• Funny 1

• 4 months later...
  • RMweb Gold

Hopefully worth the wait  - good things comes to those who wait I was oft told my mum back in the day.

As many noted price  an off putter - just one of each for me now but had planned for a few more when first mooted many years ago - this must now be an award contender.. 

I guess the electrikery in the coach a cause of delay if other experiences from China anything to go by. At least factories back giving paid employment given the COV 19 disruption.

Robert  

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...