Blackpool and North Fylde Model Railway Club Annual Exhibition 15/16 September 2018

lsa_blues

The Blackpool & North Fylde MRC will be holding their 37th  Annual Exhibition over the weekend of 15/16 September 2018. 

Details are noted below. 

Blackpool and North Fylde Model Railway Club
September show:

Name:
37th Annual Model Railway Exhibition

Venue:
Cardinal Allen High School
Melbourne Avenue
Fleetwood
Lancashire FY7 8AY

Dates:
Saturday 15 & Sunday 16 September 2018

Times:
Sat 10am to 5pm / Sun 10am to 4pm

Prices:
Adults - £6.00 / Seniors - £5.00/ Juniors - £2.50 / Family (2+2) - £14/ Children under 5 - Free

Web:

Show Details:
Refreshments, Disabled Access & Free Parking available
20 Layouts attending with 12 Traders plus Club Stand for all your modelling requirements.
Full details are available on the club website.

Link keeps reloading on iPad so issue somewhere.

This is literally walking distance for me so will wander in if not working enjoyed the last few shows.

Mark

Hi Mark,

If you're having trouble with the link try our old web link - www.blackpoolandnorthfyldemrc.co.uk - it should default to the new site.

Hope you can make it in September  :)  ...

Cheers  Alan

Hi

No same issue link finds page but then homepage keeps reloading and eventually iPad says broken link and blank page. Don't know if anyone else has issues

Mark

OK Mark - I'll raise it with our Web master! 

Cheers

Alan

Must be an issue with your ipad/browser/firewall as the site loads directly or via the link from here on every PC, phone or desktop I can get to try it with. It works on i-phone safari, so presumably not a general mac issue, although Wix has a slight issue with scaling to mobile size, and it is fine on Android tablet. It displays OK on my smart TV browser which is useless for most things. It works with Firefox, Chrome and IE on Windows PC without any such issues.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The show went well, decent attendance fairly steady over both days. 

All layouts there were first class and the demo stands were interesting, incredible trees and wagon loads.

Same place, same weekend next year.

Club open day in February at Cleveleys - see website for details.

• RMweb Premium

The show went well, decent attendance fairly steady over both days. 

All layouts there were first class and the demo stands were interesting, incredible trees and wagon loads.

Same place, same weekend next year.

Club open day in February at Cleveleys - see website for details.

Thoroughly enjoyed the weekend, great show thanks to Ian and his freindly and supportive team. My only problem is that we have to miss the exhibition next year, although we look forward to 2020 with a new GB layout.