Railcam

jonny777

Is anyone else subscribed to Railcam?

They have migrated to a new website and the old bookmark just returns an error message. 

When I try my old username/password on the new site, it is rejected. Has anyone else had this problem, or is it just me?

If I click on "forgot password" it says it has emailed my login details, but nothing arrives. I have no way of contacting them now as the old site will not display any more. 

It is ok. All sorted now. 

Apparently I originally registered using an obscure email address that I rarely use. A quick brainwave and check on the rarely used email address found a temporary password which works. 

Mods, feel free to delete this thread. 

The only thing which annoys me so far, is that although I can customise a page to have a camera and track diagram displayed side by side so that both are visible without scrolling - it seems as though the custom pages cannot be saved. This means I have to go through the whole palaver each time I log on. 

The main culprit seems to be the design of the default page which puts the large chat box next to the camera; and relegates the track diagram well below where it used to be on the old site. 

Presumably, most visitors go to chat about what they can or cannot see, hence the change; but I visit to watch the trains go by without leaving my sofa. If I want to chat, I can go to a chatroom elsewhere.