Contacting Revolution

Kaput

• RMweb Gold

Anyone had any joy with the contact form on the Revolution site?

I ask as last weekend I sent a message using it enquiring about cancelling my orders (moving away from N gauge) and I've heard nothing back. I understand the guys do the whole thing in their spare time but surely a week to get a response (assuming the dodgy website even sent the thing) isn't asking too much.

I sent them a message about change of address for my pre-orders March/April time. Still waiting a reply. Didn't hassle them because at the time the Pendolino's were being sent out and I just assumed they were busy.

Steve

Given the song and dance about another company, it's only fair to mention that Revolution Trains Ltd are also late filing their accounts.

I don't really see how this is any of our business, because it's NOT our business !!

Before people start jumping on the proverbial bandwagon, and go assuming all sorts of things, and then start spreading the gospel, let us please stop and realise there could be a million and one reasons for a delay.

In the real world, how many companies, large or small, are late in filing their accounts ???

It really isn't right for anyone to assume, unless the full facts are established.

Usual disclaimer etc.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09285416

It really isn't right for anyone to assume, unless the full facts are established.

Strange statement.

If you don't know the full facts then you can assume.

If full facts are established then it is not an assumption.

Edited by NinOz

Anyone had any joy with the contact form on the Revolution site?

I ask as last weekend I sent a message using it enquiring about cancelling my orders (moving away from N gauge) and I've heard nothing back. I understand the guys do the whole thing in their spare time but surely a week to get a response (assuming the dodgy website even sent the thing) isn't asking too much.

Just a thought, but isn’t it possible that they might be on holiday at this time of year?

Given the song and dance about another company, it's only fair to mention that Revolution Trains Ltd are also late filing their accounts.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09285416

You will now have your work cut out if you will be making “fair” mention of every company with a presence on RMWeb (and in the wider model railway industry) with an overrun on their filing dates. I thought Companies House had a system of publishing a public notice when overdue accounts warranted action on their part, which I believe was the trigger in the case where there was a “song and dance”.

• RMweb Gold

Just a thought, but isn’t it possible that they might be on holiday at this time of year?

Always a possiblity but generally the sensible thing for a business to do in that situation would be put a notice on their website....