Stafford Railway Circle Modular Group

Northpoint

At the Stafford Railway Circle we have decided to dip our toes into the water of the modular concept. Born out of a comment by some club members that they didn't feel involved it was decided to give members the opportunity to build their own module that can be worked on both at the club and at home, the latter, of course, is not possible with a large club layout.

Having several years of experience in US outline Freemo I have taken on the role of leading the project. We had our first meeting in early July and progress has been good with the first base boards already constructed. Hopefully, by our next meeting in mid-September, we will have track down on modules and maybe even in a position to actually run something.

If anybody in the surrounding area is interested in finding out more, please PM me.

People come from far and wide to the Trent Valley US Freemo event, though for us southerners it would be a bit much for a regular event.

For the absence of doubt, anyone from your group who wants to come to the sunny south would be welcome at the meet I'm proposing to organise.