LOUGHBOROUGH SHOW 1st/ 2nd September with 33 Layouts

Hairy Bear Digital

The Heart of the Midlands

MODEL RAILWAY EXHIBITION with 33(Provisional) layouts.

1st and 2nd Sat/Sun of September 2018

at LOUGHBOROUGH Grammar School, Leicester Road in Loughborough , Leicestershire.

Car Sat Nav use ;- LE11 2AQ

SAT 10am-5pm, SUN 10am-4.pm.

ADMISSION: Adults £8.00 Children £4.00 Family £20.00 (2 adults and up to 3 delightful Children)

Free Exhibition Guide included with entry whilst stocks last.

33 Layouts, 18 trade plus demo's.

This venue is not far from the centre of the town, lying to the south, off the Leicester Road A6. Entrance via Burton Walks.

Regular local bus services from the Railway Station, Town Centre, Leicester and Coalville pass by the entrance.

15 min walk from GCR., 20 mins from LOUGHBORO' Rail Station.

Plenty of car parking is available.

The venue is disabled friendly.

Hot and cold refreshments will be available.Including Hot Savouries and Filled Cobs.

Layouts provisionally booked....

G 45mm,

Hampton Halt

O Gauge,

Klinkerhofen, Vintage O Gauge

OO Gauge,

Bewdley, Yard Shunter, Billingborough, Annesley Woodhouse, Museum of Transport, Ilkeston Town, Sheeocroft, Crimson Road, Kirkby Stephen West, Operation Abyss, Everbury, Boghamptom, Coton Sidings, Camel Quey , Anderby Creek, , Halland, Thomas and Friends, Glenmore Parva, Old Market, and the Clubs own Dilholme Park Colliery with Work in progress.

HO Gauge,

Industrivej

HOe Gauge,

Preuninger Alm

N Gauge,

Just Four, Rise Park, Stamford East, Drayton Market, Kayreuth, Brook Lane

Oo9 Gauge,

Avyn-A-Llyn, Sowters Lane, Penryn

Traders Provisionally booked ...

BH Enterprises

Model Rail Shop Grantham

Barbs Toys

J&C Model Railways

Gramodels (New For 2018)

Stevenson Carriages & Millholme Model (New For 2018)

Online Models

Crossland M.R

The Trainman

Sherwood Models

Footplate

Booklaw

H&a Models

Finishtouches

Acme Models

12 Volts DC

Totem Signs

Country Scenes 4 Trees (New For 2018)

Edited by Hairy Bear Digital

• 2 weeks later...

Great show today, with lots to keep me interested and duly inspired.  Also came home with the wallet a little lighter and a bag of books - oooops!   :O  I thought the venue was excellent and the parking entirely painless.  Thanks to all concerned and hope all goes well for tomorrow's reprise: highly recommended.    

Best wishes, 

Paul

First show that I have been to in many years, considering my rekindled interest and the venue being 2 minutes drive from my house I would have been mad to miss it.

Thoroughly enjoyed it and was very impressed by the layouts on show. Well done to the organisers for a fantastically run show.

I was surprised by the amount of people willing to reach over a layout to point something out or generally being a bit careless with arms and sleeves, fortunately I didn't see anything get damaged.

Edited by ac1874
  • Like 1

Klinkerhofen safely back home.

Thanks to all concerned including the catering ‘staff’ for your hospitality.

Pity about the hot weather and the giant speed bumps! Are school age young adults no longer taught the rudiments of traffic awareness?!

• RMweb Premium

A big thank you to all the organisers of the Loughborough Exhibition over the weekend.

I very much enjoyed my first outing with my new layout “Camel Quay” and a nice surprise in winning the prize for best layout as judged by the traders.

Credit must however go to Ray & Polly Wilton who built the layout and on my first outing were there to help operate Camel Quay.

Congratulations to “Bewdley” which were very worthy winners of best layout as I believe picked by the public.

• Like 1