September 2018 BRM

autocoach

A complaint to start.

Once again you have chosen to add a very significant addendum to the September BRM in 3D photographs.  The Pendon photo's I really would like to view.  For those of us with overseas electronic subscriptions this is a great pain as we have to order your 3D glasses. I have tried with other 3D glasses from movie theaters etc. and they do not work with your photos. Can you please stop using 3D photos in the future. They are an old quirky novelty technology of the past which I am sure you do not really want Warner to be associated with.

I am also like to complain that you no longer allow the video sections to be viewed on a PC device.  I would think that encrypted YouTube was sufficient security to prevent non-subscribers from viewing. Tablets and smaller phone screen devices are not the best viewing devices for aging eyes. 

Otherwise a decent edition.  Carry on....

The previous 3D Pendon edition of the magazine was very popular. The images require red/blue glasses, there is a link on P157 for you to order a free pair to be sent out (the ones we sent out to those who requested them for the Jan 2018 issue do work too).

I have just been playing the videos on a PC at this end, all seemed to work OK.