Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

Posted Today, 13:01

Andrew P, on 18 Dec 2018 - 12:55, said:snapback.png

18 DAYS, And Direct Line have been out today to sort out the Leak from the back of the Shower into the cavity, and down to the floor.

Cant be done we are told, and so it's not covered.!!!!!

Thanks Direct Line.

What a load of Bo--ocks mate ....it mean't someone getting their hands dirty.......and your not covered for that either ....I'd be changing my insurance company next time round 

I have to agree - find yourself another insurer Andy - I had my car insured with Direct Line for over 20 years - when I moved house earlier this year, I called them to change my address and I was told it would cost me an extra £380 on top of the £500 odd I had already given them so far for that year - and I had only moved a mile down the road !   The company I have my bike insured with now insure my car - for less than a third of the price D/L wanted !

Getting back on topic - Been following the trials and tribulations of TOPS - intrigued to see where it is heading !

Edited by andi4x4

Also for Sale is this Dapol 08 in Blue, No D3316, again fitted with a wonderfull Paul Chetter / Zimo Sound, and this time one of Jintymans big round Bass Reflex Speakers.

post-9335-0-61989200-1545229345_thumb.jpg

As Always it comes with it's original Box etc.

Please PM for more details.

SOLD :sungum: 

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 1

There was I recall a Goon Show entitled 'Insurance The White Man's Burden'   . How true!

Regards always.....

Bob

Off topic again, I know, But just in case anyone was interested - Here's that Goon show Bob mentioned  !

Merry Christmas One and All, hope you all enjoy the holiday period running/reading/wearing all those lovely train related items you are all getting wrapped in all that colourful waste paper !

I will be finishing a night shift Christmas morning so will probably be spending most of Christmas day asleep - waking up just in time for Xmas dinner - and the customary post Dinner Nap ! 

Edited by andi4x4
  • Like 1

Merry Christmas Andy to you and the family, thank you for all your postings this year and good health and happiness for the New Year.

Grahame

Edited by bgman

Well that's that over and done with for another 12 Months. :locomotive:

Lots of lovely Money from Mum, Wife and the Kids, no silly Socks, Ties or rubbish that gets looked at once, then put in the Draw, NO Gift Vouchers for places I DONT frequent, and No Old Spice. :no:

Roll on Jan 1st when I'll start the new year with some pics and updates.

Heater is on outside, and I'll be joining it shortly, as I've been TOLD to bu66er off outside and relax for the day, so cant argue with that. :sungum:  :sungum:

• Like 6

• RMweb Premium

........ I've been TOLD to bu66er off outside and relax for the day, so cant argue with that. :sungum:  :sungum:

Yes, but try and limit yourself to just building one layout before lunch!  :jester:

Festive salutations.

You really are getting very good with your modelling of plants!

Not that good though. :no:

Yes, but try and limit yourself to just building one layout before lunch!  :jester:

Festive salutations.

Funny you should say that Ray, haha :sungum: