Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

Really like the two videos Andy, you really need to get on with some scenery now its coming together, will make a world of difference, looking forward to tomorrows show at Stafford l need to get a few things....

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, georgeT said:

Really like the two videos Andy, you really need to get on with some scenery now its coming together, will make a world of difference, looking forward to tomorrows show at Stafford l need to get a few things....

Cheers Mate, now that the backscene is almost done I can get on with other areas. I'll fit the Crossing Gates next, and start at that end I think.

Or I might just play Trains again, haha.:o:D:lol:

2 hours ago, Donw said:

Nice work on the backscene.

Don

2 hours ago, Alister_G said:

Looking great Andy, the backscene is brilliant as always.

Al

36 minutes ago, GJB said:

Love the backscene, Andy, most impressive.

Gerry

Cheers Guys, you know I love doing my Backscenes, even if they are all fields and Mountains, haha.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Hi Andy,

Looking really good, and a couple of days detox from rmWeb appears to have produced plenty of video content!!  I know the good book (no, not the Bradshaw's timetable, the other one) says that we should not be consumed by envy, but I am very envious of your painting skills!  That back scene looks fantastic, and the realism to the trees is superb. I struggle with matchstick men :P

Hope things are improving for your Mum, or are at least positive.  Keep up the good work, but don't stress yourself out, take it steady.

Rich

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, MarshLane said:

Hi Andy,

Looking really good, and a couple of days detox from rmWeb appears to have produced plenty of video content!!  I know the good book (no, not the Bradshaw's timetable, the other one) says that we should not be consumed by envy, but I am very envious of your painting skills!  That back scene looks fantastic, and the realism to the trees is superb. I struggle with matchstick men :P

Hope things are improving for your Mum, or are at least positive.  Keep up the good work, but don't stress yourself out, take it steady.

Rich

Thanks Rich, all good with Mum, thanks, I do love my Painting, but I cant do a Lowery, haha.:)

• Funny 1

3 minutes ago, georgeT said:

Like the loose ballast in the catfish, so much better that you can unload and load them at will..

They come with two different size loads as well. I'm fitting a magnet inside of mine and will add real ballast over the false load.

Love the Vids Andy, some great exposure for the Ace 2 Dcc control unit.  I think the flexibility to swap locos and generally manage things is excellent with it I'm well chuffed and dieseled with mine. 

I've been test running my Fowler and class 20 and altering the various functions and naming them what great fun. 

?QUESTION?  Andy do you know if it is possible to assign a different Function number to the 5 buttons on the handset eg can I make handset button 1 think it is actually function 6?  I know I can take control back from the handset onto the panel and have all the 28 function keys available but to be able to change what the handset 5 buttons can select would be good.

Anyway some great modelling happening here Andy.

Best

• Like 1