Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

• RMweb Gold

Andy 

As soon as I see my Class 56 I fell in love with it and so parted with my money quicker than "er indoors" when she's in the jewellery shop.. I will prchaes the Heljan one when it shows up it'll just mean I might have to purchase a few more hoppers...

56040 - Oystermouth

image.png.1012f2d26efc92e69cb844a791fc7621.png

Jim

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, jcarta said:

Andy 

As soon as I see my Class 56 I fell in love with it and so parted with my money quicker than "er indoors" when she's in the jewellery shop.. I will prchaes the Heljan one when it shows up it'll just mean I might have to purchase a few more hoppers...

56040 - Oystermouth

Jim

Nice one Jim, I need / want / desire one for my OO Fleet again now.

• RMweb Premium
57 minutes ago, jcarta said:

Andy 

56040 - Oystermouth

Jim

There must have been some contortions to get the shot from that side of the track!

• Funny 1

Andy that 56 looks the bees knees. Any chance of a video so we can hear the sound.

Reminds me i have a second hand RJH kit to finish off. Well build really  since they only soldered a brass rail to the underside of the body sides! Someone once said the roof in htis kit is all wrong in terms of its radius but yours looks fine and I belevie its from the same pedigree as mine.

I doubt my kit will be as good as the forthconing Heljan which I have ordered and still wondering how to pay for!

Paul R

• Friendly/supportive 1

5 hours ago, pwr said:

Andy that 56 looks the bees knees. Any chance of a video so we can hear the sound.

Reminds me i have a second hand RJH kit to finish off. Well build really  since they only soldered a brass rail to the underside of the body sides! Someone once said the roof in htis kit is all wrong in terms of its radius but yours looks fine and I belevie its from the same pedigree as mine.

I doubt my kit will be as good as the forthconing Heljan which I have ordered and still wondering how to pay for!

Paul R

Hi Paul, I may try another Video, but the last one minute eleven second one took almost 6 hours to up load to You Tube.

I have had a New Up graded Router but the Speed Test shows no improvement.

BUT I will try it.

• Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium
19 hours ago, jonathan.hiscox@btinternet said:

Decided that my visiting these pages is not healthy - I feel an eviction of moths coming on - first the lovely Heljan 47 and then the cracking kit-built 56...sigh!!!!  Amazing work as always sir and what a find with 047!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess but those pics sadly reminded me that my 47 is still hidden in the loft after I abandoned attempts to improve the cab. They will be significantly devalued when the new one arrives although that might motivate me to finish it!

• Friendly/supportive 1

15 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Hi Paul, I may try another Video, but the last one minute eleven second one took almost 6 hours to up load to You Tube.

I have had a New Up graded Router but the Speed Test shows no improvement.

BUT I will try it.

Andy

I have used my phone before and if you have the You Tube app you can load straight into it in a very short period of time using your nomral log in details.. I beleive there  are also video editing tools on phones although I have never used them

The most recent ones I did on Black Notley were loaded that way without editing . They seem to be OK

Paul R

1 hour ago, pwr said:

Andy

I have used my phone before and if you have the You Tube app you can load straight into it in a very short period of time using your nomral log in details.. I beleive there  are also video editing tools on phones although I have never used them

The most recent ones I did on Black Notley were loaded that way without editing . They seem to be OK

Paul R

Hi Paul, Thanks for the info, my phone is fairly basic, and makes phone calls etc, and I can see my G-Mail but that is about all it does as far as I know. 

I will give the camera bit a try, but I normally need to edit first for titles etc.

Cheers again for the idea though.

35 minutes ago, D6775 said:

I have to say Andy I really like this picture, it almost looks like the rain is hammering down!

Al.

Thanks Al, I hadn't seen it that way, but just had another look and your right, it's chuckin it down.:o

Are you at DEMU with your MIOG stand over the weekend?

2 hours ago, georgeT said:

Hello Andy, really looking forward to seeing you on Sunday and a visit to DEMU, followed with a play in your shed, l will bring some motive power with me....

Have a good day you two ....and behave in the wallet department :jester:

• Funny 2

21 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Thanks Al, I hadn't seen it that way, but just had another look and your right, it's chuckin it down.:o

Are you at DEMU with your MIOG stand over the weekend?

We are, Cam & I are there both days with Colin on Saturday and Chris Sunday. Just been packing a few bits up!

Al.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, D6775 said:

We are, Cam & I are there both days with Colin on Saturday and Chris Sunday. Just been packing a few bits up!

Al.

I popped in earlier to see Clive M, and a look at the Floor plan and saw your position.

Should be a good do.:good:

Looking forward to it, see if we can convert a few more! We've a few different bits and pieces that haven't been out before so should be good. Its been a long time since I attended a DEMU event.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, D6775 said:

Looking forward to it, see if we can convert a few more! We've a few different bits and pieces that haven't been out before so should be good. Its been a long time since I attended a DEMU event.

Great to see you today Al, If you want to post pics and info of that lovely big white beast on here, or any other bits, your more than welcome.

Just a few of the 66 photos I took today at DEMU, the ''OO'' ones will go in Kingsmill or Mason Street.

These are from the ''O'' Gauge Dalnottar Sidings.

IMG_7909.JPG.c0c0098ad406fa880a33fd39401ccb28.JPG

IMG_7936.JPG.f660bef854dc90659e76c2e70e1c83e0.JPG

IMG_7942.JPG.a9654af0b70829372f3f74e9c6c52c02.JPG

IMG_7930.JPG.21a68b38723034e6ecfe721146e70d1a.JPG

IMG_7949.JPG.a9c5f31628354f08c89de92d6aea1d24.JPG

IMG_7920.JPG.3d4c7e8b01c829d2a89a176da7a52392.JPG

IMG_7945.JPG.fd6f649a52a51c79658fee4853fcd127.JPG

IMG_7885.JPG.22203bdd43b0d4b8b07116ce856ffb03.JPG

• Like 13

Nice photo's Andy, dont blame you going back again, the O gauge layout looks great, it looks a lot like an Ian Futers layout albeit extended, do you know if that's the case?

Steve.