Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

• RMweb Premium
On 27/01/2020 at 19:25, Andrew P said:

The original plan was to have somewhere to try and keep Seven Mills,

I hope you're able to keep it Andy, I may have a couple of more colourful visitors once you're down South.;)

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Temeraire said:

I hope you're able to keep it Andy, I may have a couple of more colourful visitors once you're down South.;)

That would be good Ian, Seven Mills is always open for visiting Locos etc.:good:

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

Hi Andy. Just having a bit of a catch up on SMS. Lovely layout my friend! It might be a different scale but you really haven't changed, still trying to palm us off with pictures of the real thing...

DSCF3877.JPG.2e970020b5dd832a7f9dbf25ce79f969.JPG.7b6207e88490e42adb46f8a5de896c12.JPG

:D

Regards Shaun

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Funny 2

9 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

Hi Andy. Just having a bit of a catch up on SMS. Lovely layout my friend! It might be a different scale but you really haven't changed, still trying to palm us off with pictures of the real thing...

DSCF3877.JPG.2e970020b5dd832a7f9dbf25ce79f969.JPG.7b6207e88490e42adb46f8a5de896c12.JPG

:D

Regards Shaun

Hi Shaun, good to hear from you my friend, and glad you've found Seven Mills, now this is what you need to fill that great Barn of yours in Yanky Land mate. My friend does American O Gauge, and he has Big Boys, Cab Forward and all sorts, right down to little Narrow Gauge Logging Engine's like Shay's, and all Sound Fitted, they are simply superb.

Now that's given ME an idea, haha.:D

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

6 minutes ago, mark axlecounter said:

Just about caught up with you Andy.

how are you doing and are you well.

Mark

Hi Mark, Really good at the moment thanks, Hope your well too, I'll try and get to a Show your at before I move South and have a proper chat over a coffee and cake or something.:good:

Not seen any updates from you on Bucks Lane recently either.:o

I'm ok just plodding on the best I can.

I am at mrx in Manchester in may with bucks lane so coffee and cake sounds good. I've been a tad busy with the new job at work but I have been busy making bucks lane more busy with signals and training the operators to buy more beer :lol_mini:.

Glad you are well buddy

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I saw two BR large logo grey class 20s in charge of a freight train in Nottingham a few months ago. It looked like it had gotten stuck as I waited at the station for it to go by for about an hour.

Instead a cleaner train pulled by two 66s went through instead.

Anyway, superb photography of these locos here at Seven Mills. I thought one was of a full scale loco :laugh:

Edited by PannierTanker14
  • Like 1

• RMweb Premium
13 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Hi Shaun, good to hear from you my friend, and glad you've found Seven Mills, now this is what you need to fill that great Barn of yours in Yanky Land mate. My friend does American O Gauge, and he has Big Boys, Cab Forward and all sorts, right down to little Narrow Gauge Logging Engine's like Shay's, and all Sound Fitted, they are simply superb.

Now that's given ME an idea, haha.:D

Yes. Everything seems to be big over here and when it comes to layouts my American mates don't mess about. The local club's layout wouldn't fit in my barn, not by a long shot. I'd need a telephone exchange just to house the electrics.

https://rvmrc.net/gallery/gallery1.htm

https://rvmrc.net/

CascadeBridge-01.jpg.e632f94ccbdf6d1406a632cbc4cd6a36.jpg

Not only have they modeled the Pacific And Eastern from Medford to the summit on the Kalmath line but have now just finished the Klamath basin.

I'm sticking to my GUNs

Regards Shaun

• Like 4
  • Friendly/supportive 1

4 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Yes. Everything seems to be big over here and when it comes to layouts my American mates don't mess about. The local club's layout wouldn't fit in my barn, not by a long shot. I'd need a telephone exchange just to house the electrics.

https://rvmrc.net/gallery/gallery1.htm

https://rvmrc.net/

CascadeBridge-01.jpg.e632f94ccbdf6d1406a632cbc4cd6a36.jpg

Not only have they modeled the Pacific And Eastern from Medford to the summit on the Kalmath line but have now just finished the Klamath basin.

I'm sticking to my GUNs

Regards Shaun

Bloomin eck Shaun, Looking at the links to the Gallery, I take it they like Trees on their Layouts, best we send young Kevin over there and some of his Little Muddle Trees.

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

Whenever I go and visit their layout I end up making trees! They reduce the scale of the trees towards the back of the layout which adds a great deal of depth.

Life in eastern Oregon is Trees, The states biggest source of revenue is the douglas fir which features on our number plates and on Oregon based layouts, there's even a guy who runs a business making model fir kits in different scales, a couple reside on Goathland come to think of it.  

:sungum:  

• Like 3