Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

43 minutes ago, georgeT said:

Hello Andy, l would love a 73 in O gauge, l loved the inter-city livery (taken at Fratton many moons ago) and GB Railfreight taken with you on one of our many trips to Eastleigh also many moons ago, love the yard lights on SMS...

DSC01918.JPG

DSC03552.JPG

Thanks for posting the pics mate. Yes the Intercity does look good, pity EWS and GBRF are to new for Seven Mills.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Andrew P said:

A quick creep down to Seven Mills late last night and caught Scottie Dog 37081 and Toothpaste 33035on the Fuel Roads.

IMG_2065.JPG.41881b6025288fc643958585fa4415e9.JPG

I knew strange things happen at night on SMS but I never though about a dog cleaning it's teeth, I bet Lazy Joe was asleep :crazy:

• Like 1
  • Funny 4

38 minutes ago, gismorail said:

I knew strange things happen at night on SMS but I never though about a dog cleaning it's teeth, I bet Lazy Joe was asleep :crazy:

We knew he was on duty, that's how we knew could just walk in, haha.:scenic:

• Funny 3

• RMweb Premium
16 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Not sure on that, I never saw a Blue one, only in later years as GBRF parked up at Eastleigh. Good question though, how about you Paul?

I cannot recall seeing a green one but I did see some of the few in rail blue with rail grey roofs and lower body stripes with small yellow panels when they were new.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Clive Mortimore said:

I cannot recall seeing a green one but I did see some of the few in rail blue with rail grey roofs and lower body stripes with small yellow panels when they were new.

I never noticed the roofs, and I didn't know they had a stripe either, TBH in those days I know very little, and so most things haven't changed that much in the last 30 to 40 years.

:P

• Funny 1

• RMweb Premium
4 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

I never noticed the roofs, and I didn't know they had a stripe either, TBH in those days I know very little, and so most things haven't changed that much in the last 30 to 40 years.

:P

I am taking about 1966/7ish time 54 years ago. They looked so out of place at Waterloo being blue when everything else was a mud caked green. 

Edited by Clive Mortimore
  • Like 1

A brilliant Running / Photo / Videoing session this morning, just using Seven Mills as a Stabling Yard, and so multiple light engine movements.

The Videos will be tonight as we have a BBQ to attend, complete with face mask and a garden fork to pick up the food so as to stay a safe distance from the rest of the Family.

Here is just one photo as a taster.

IMG_2193.JPG.b22e62061e22cf47a70340de52482e7b.JPG

• Like 17
  • Funny 1

6 minutes ago, Clive Mortimore said:

I am taking about 1966/7ish time 54 years ago. They looked so out of place at Waterloo being blue when everything else was a mud caked green. 

Yeah, remember I was only a kid back then doing Motor Bike Trials and Moto Cross, or Scrambles as it was called back then.

2 hours ago, Clive Mortimore said:

One of them greasy rockers :scared:

Not always Greasy, this is from Canada Heights, Swanley, Kent, about 1969 when I was a mere 19 year old.

1319432105_CanadaHeightsSwanleyKent001.jpg.653c2e45268348cb7f95ea35434e1daa.jpg

I didn't fall off that day.:good:

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 7
  • Round of applause 3

And finally the third and final Video from yesterday. Not quite as blurred as the second one, that looked O.K. when I was shooting it, but then, I was trying to also hold two hand controllers at the same time as panning the camera.:no:

• Like 7

On 27/07/2020 at 07:19, Andrew P said:

33035 Runs off the No 1 Fuel Road, with Scottie 37, No 37081 just visible on No 2 Road.

IMG_2070.JPG.f29b1d013b652c5b3fc6dfdf7ba79df0.JPG

PLEEEEEEZE  PLEEEEEEZE  get your airbrush out and give 33035 a coat of grime.... Hahahahahahaha

• Like 1
  • Agree 3
  • Funny 1

25 minutes ago, georgeT said:

PLEEEEEEZE  PLEEEEEEZE  get your airbrush out and give 33035 a coat of grime.... Hahahahahahaha

I have to AGREEEEEEEEEEEEE with you Geezer, tiz a bit on the bright side, init.:o

I just need to get in the mood.

If  I was able to keep the Garden Shed and use it, I would have set all the Spay stuff up in there, but it has to come down as it sways gently in the wind. Plus it's in the way of doing the Decking area.

NOTE = This is the GOOD SIDE, haha, and it's a eyesore.

IMG_2215.JPG.93cf2549d69405434b6cd0cb02299e65.JPG

I have plenty of room to set up outside of the POD Door, but it cant be left up for obvious reasons.

NOTE = All the rubbish has gone now, so that area is clear.

IMG_1685.JPG.88d8e95b916687984db63af2ee1f946b.JPG

• Like 2
  • Friendly/supportive 6

1 hour ago, 47606odin said:

Buzz Models Kit ones should be brilliant once they come out

Hi Ian, Thanks but there is just one problem with the wording of your Post; It contains the word, KIT.:o

• Funny 6

13 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Hi Ian, Thanks but there is just one problem with the wording of your Post; It contains the word, KIT.:o

I know, I was hoping Dapol were going to do them so a kit it has to be....fingers crossed it won’t be lots of soldering 

• Friendly/supportive 2