Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

53 minutes ago, georgeT said:

You have transformed the plank, looks good..

Thanks George, It's simple but effective as a Scenic Storage area and can be used as a Self Contained Layout if I so desire at any time, as in fact I did today.:good:

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium
4 hours ago, Andrew P said:

We've just been told we are now in Tier 3, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT, I've been so good, and now we're back in Tier 3, unbelievable.

Southampton safe, Portsmouth prohibited. Same as always!

Edited by Hal Nail
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Great to see a bit of infrastructure going in Andy. Mind you don't go to tier 4 lockdown by hot gluing that beard to it though mate. :jester:

Regards Shaun

Cheers mate, A Bridge, AND A Portacabin wow, really pushing the boat out this time Shaun, I hate doing structures, haha

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Premium
2 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

Cheers mate, A Bridge, AND A Portacabin wow, really pushing the boat out this time Shaun, I hate doing structures, haha

Know what you mean Andy. I've been working on the same 6 structures for over a year. At least I'm at the moving in stage and have got the fires going!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Know what you mean Andy. I've been working on the same 6 structures for over a year. At least I'm at the moving in stage and have got the fires going!

Yeah BUT, yours are real big 12 inch to the foot ones, you couldn't that with a Hot Glue Gun, haha.

Edited by Andrew P

• RMweb Premium
1 minute ago, Andrew P said:

Yeah BUT, yours are real big 12 inch to the foot ones, you couldn't that with a Hot Glue Gun, haha.

I had to bin my cordless hot glue gun. May it rest in peace, especially after the abusive life I put it through.

• Funny 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

30 minutes ago, muddys-blues said:

That Remington picture still chuckles me every time I see it :lol: .... juvenile I know, but it's nice to have a laugh, especially with the present doom & gloom !!! 

Nadolig Llawen i bob.

Craig.

image.png.e5100034c90f3bcb94667101cf419e77.png

:offtopic: Makes me chuckle too Craig, I found it on my desk one day when I came back from lunch, no one would own up to it, as they thought I'd flip, haha, 

It says; IS THIS A PETERS LOVE CHILD? haha.:laugh: Nooo Far to handsome.

746140593_IMG_3542-Copy.JPG.74ec2e7fc738150cd38e9dd6df0ad8cc.JPG

• Like 1
  • Funny 3

20 minutes ago, IAN K said:

Hi Andy thats a good picture .What other structures are you fitting around the fuel point.

Thanks Ian, No more Structures / Building, but just the two Yard Lamps will be moved over once I've done the area behind the Pumps, so I don't break them.:rolleyes: