Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

9 minutes ago, pwr said:

yes but they are not allowed into Scotland as President Sturgeon has closed the border (possibly illegally)!

Paul R

Mine couldn't get as far as Scotland, I've run out of Track, haha:laugh:

• Funny 3

• RMweb Gold
38 minutes ago, Happy Hippo said:

Some years back we used a dab of Creocote to add an authentic (ish) smell to a pile of sleepers on  a layout.

Perhaps the disused station building would benefit from the smell of tramp pee.

As another cheap and quick way of assessing Covid?

• Like 2
  • Funny 4

5 hours ago, Happy Hippo said:

Some years back we used a dab of Creocote to add an authentic (ish) smell to a pile of sleepers on  a layout.

Perhaps the disused station building would benefit from the smell of tramp pee.

4 hours ago, PeterBB said:

As another cheap and quick way of assessing Covid?

I think I prefer the late Peter Midwinters idea of a Glass of Whisky in the Distillery on one of his Layouts, a quick whiff every time you walked passed.:good: 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

On 20/12/2020 at 15:51, Andrew P said:

Mine couldn't get as far as Scotland, I've run out of Track, haha:laugh:

Have you got enough track to run as far as Wales........Now that Obergruppenfurher Drakeford has put Transport for Wales under State ownership you could run trains to Stalag Luft Butlins near Pwllheli for self isolation :crazy:

• Like 1
  • Funny 3

51 minutes ago, gismorail said:

Have you got enough track to run as far as Wales........Now that Obergruppenfurher Drakeford has put Transport for Wales under State ownership you could run trains to Stalag Luft Butlins near Pwllheli for self isolation :crazy:

Haha, We spoke to Rhian in Corwen this evening and of course there all locked down, you ESCAPED to Neverland just in time. 

Any movement on your purchase yet mate?

I have half a yard of Track left, so cant even go around the bend, although some say I already have, many times.

Keep well and Stay safe and all the best to you and Tina.:good:

• Informative/Useful 1
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1

11 minutes ago, gismorail said:

Thanks Andy going to be end of Jan for moving to new home just hope a total lock down doesn’t stop the move altogether :crazy_mini: . 
That half yard of track would look good with a ‘Bubble’ Car on it :mocking_mini:

We moved under Lockdown 1, but had to sign disclaimers to say that we could not sue Solicitors, Helpers, or the people we were buying from if we caught Covid as a result of the move.

• Informative/Useful 3

Wot Turkey? I think ours is somewhere the other side of France.

Which reminds me, I got this web cam pic earlier from one of the guys at my club.

image.png.7b6d5df79f9b5eb9e9dc12021c311302.png

All the est

Tony

Edited by Mulgabill
  • Funny 7

• RMweb Premium

Evening Andy.

The humour on here is of a much higher quality than on GH. Good for a real chuckle...

As suggested earlier, one of your videos with rail operations, including the new extension, would be fun. It'll give you something to do while you scoff all those mince pies, concurrently reminiscing with Clive, Peter, Martin etc about the good old days.

And, NO, I'm NOT playing a bugle....

Thanks for your continued interest in GH.

Jeff

• Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Dun it Paul, It will be released Christmas eve for something to watch on Christmas day after the Turkey.:o

Are you trying to get us into trouble. After the meal there is the washing up to do.

Don

• Funny 2

10 hours ago, Mulgabill said:

Wot Turkey? I think ours is somewhere the other side of France.

Which reminds me, I got this web cam pic earlier from one of the guys at my club.

image.png.7b6d5df79f9b5eb9e9dc12021c311302.png

All the est

Tony

10 hours ago, Baggies1961 said:

Now theres an idea no deal, no tunnel!!

9 hours ago, Physicsman said:

Evening Andy.

The humour on here is of a much higher quality than on GH. Good for a real chuckle...

As suggested earlier, one of your videos with rail operations, including the new extension, would be fun. It'll give you something to do while you scoff all those mince pies, concurrently reminiscing with Clive, Peter, Martin etc about the good old days.

And, NO, I'm NOT playing a bugle....

Thanks for your continued interest in GH.

Jeff

8 hours ago, Donw said:

Are you trying to get us into trouble. After the meal there is the washing up to do.

Don

Good morning Tony, Julian, Jeff and Don.

Tony,  We only buy British when we can, at least when you say, open your legs, I want to stuff you, they do understand.:o

Julian, What a great idea.:good: Jeff below, is good at brickwork.:nono:

Jeff, I tend to fall asleep after the mince pies, and then with some inner eye lid inspection, that's when I do some reminiscing, BUT, not of fellow Railway Modellers, life has been far more interesting than that.:dancer:

I will do some new Video of Bench Road running in the New Year,:scratchhead:

Don, Young man, Thanks, I forgot about the washing up, now I'll be having nightmares about the pile of pots pans and plates on the kitchen work top. Time for YET ANOTHER glass of wine me thinks.:swoon::swoon::swoon:

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 3

It's OK Andy.

There was a knock on the door, before we had arisen, this morning. And our daughter

delivered said Turkey, and it is British.

We can therefore go ahead with the workparty, will you organise Jeff, and get the Bricks?

But we'll have to wait until later, 'cos I aint allowed in Tier 4, til we get upgraded!

All the best

TONY

• Like 3
  • Funny 1