Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

• RMweb Gold

Merry Christmas Andy.

I always look forward to your daily photos and the accounts of what you are doing on your layout.

I know you are retired but how do you get so much done so quickly?

David

• Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

51 minutes ago, DaveF said:

Merry Christmas Andy.

I always look forward to your daily photos and the accounts of what you are doing on your layout.

I know you are retired but how do you get so much done so quickly?

David

Thanks and a very Merry Christmas to you too David, I'm glad you like the Photos, I need to get  some new ones done in the new year. 

As for the amount I do, it's only about 3 hours a day normally, but I always pre plan the day or night before so that time isn't waisted, haha.

Here's to a productive 2021 and Germ free.:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold

Happy Christmas to Dee, the family and yourself mate.

Hope you make the best of it, and while I may not comment much at the moment, I'm keeping my eye on what your doing!  Remember to stay 2 meters away from Santa if you bump into him in the night!!

Take care

Rich

• Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

Just now, MarshLane said:

Happy Christmas to Dee, the family and yourself mate.

Hope you make the best of it, and while I may not comment much at the moment, I'm keeping my eye on what your doing!  Remember to stay 2 meters away from Santa if you bump into him in the night!!

Take care

Rich

Happy Christmas to you and your Family too Rich. Just off on my rounds now, then I can shave this beard off, haha.

It's driving me mad.

1170689634_AtGeorgesEaster2006-CopySANTA.jpg.763018b2254c673d8437f87da5c98757.jpg

• Like 4
  • Funny 1

9 hours ago, Clive Mortimore said:

Happy Christmas to all the seven millers and poders.

Cheers Buddy, and the same to you cutters and shutters, (see Sheffield Exchange if you don't get that one).

Have a good day mate.

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, shedman said:

Happy Christmas to you and yours, Andy. Love the paintings, and the new extension to the layout. All the Very Best, Trevor.

Hi, Thanks Trevor, good to hear from you, Have a good Christmas mate.

22 minutes ago, pwr said:

Merry Christmas to you and yours Andy. Here's to many more of them once this dreadful pandemic is over.

Thanks for the photos and videos too. I always look forward to them.

Paul R

Thanks Paul, and Seasons Greetings to you and your Family as well. I hope you enjoyed the Video, and hopefully there will be more pics and Videos to come in the New Year.

Edited by Andrew P

• RMweb Gold
22 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Happy Christmas to you and your Family too Rich. Just off on my rounds now, then I can shave this beard off, haha.

It's driving me mad.

1170689634_AtGeorgesEaster2006-CopySANTA.jpg.763018b2254c673d8437f87da5c98757.jpg

Not sure if this is a 'mug shot' or whether you have changed your avatar because you broke the mug or couldn't stop the clippers.  Hope today went well with you all.

• Funny 1

4 minutes ago, PeterBB said:

Not sure if this is a 'mug shot' or whether you have changed your avatar because you broke the mug or couldn't stop the clippers.  Hope today went well with you all.

Haha, Cheers Peter, the clippers went mad,  and the Mugs now empty so no good. 

We had a good day thanks, very quiet but plenty of calls and messages.

• Like 1