Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

10 hours ago, pwr said:

Hmm nothing from Andy this morning. I do hope he is alright

Paul R

7 hours ago, jcarta said:

Probably taking a leaf out of LJ's book :nono:

I've been sitting here all morning waiting for my fix.....:D

Hi Guys, I'm fine thanks, :good: just a total lack of Mojo despite loads going on in the POD.:banghead:

George @georgeT rang me just now to see if I was O.K. and I also had a call from Ade @Adrian Stevenson this morning as well.

I do have loads to do, like scenics, ballasting, moving the Yard Lamps on Bench Road, and then re doing the Sidings on Seven Mills, but there is no hurry, it will get done once the mood kicks in again.

I probably wont be around tomorrow morning as I have a early Hospital appointment.

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 2
  • Friendly/supportive 9

12 hours ago, PeterBB said:

The 'darker' pictures look better.  Hope your appointment went well.

Cheers, Peter

Hi Peter, Yes I agree, the ones that went to RM had natural light in the lower regions and so looked more realistic. trying to lighten them in Paint doesn't work as well as it bleaches it all out.

It was only an X Ray this morning, I will have a telephone consultation with the Dr at the Hospital on the 6th Jan to see if they can find out what it is. When I had the Heart scare the other week, the X Ray then detected a white area inside a Lung, when I went back for a scan they couldn't find it, so today was to see if the X Ray showed it up again, of if it had gone naturally.

Edited by Andrew P
  • Friendly/supportive 9

No Planning last night for today.

I normally plan my next days jobs the day / night before. This means I don't waste time once out there, but today if I go in to the POD, I have no idea what the outcome of any visit might produce. 

Will I be having a play on my Guitars, maybe do a bit of Art, work on Bench Road, or maybe even have a running session?:o

Time will tell, back later.

Edited by Andrew P
  • Friendly/supportive 4

4 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

My mate recons I sucked in a Plectrum. haha.

Was it Hendrix who played his with his teeth on occaision?

Not sure he used a plectrum though. Trust you to go one better!

All the best with the results

TONY

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mulgabill said:

Was it Hendrix who played his with his teeth on occaision?

Not sure he used a plectrum though. Trust you to go one better!

All the best with the results

TONY

Yes it was Hendrix and many others, but most Guitarist use a Plectrum unless playing Spanish or Classical.

Results will be fine, I don't feel any ailments thanks.

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

Just stopped for Coffee and a Mince Pie, but so far I've had a nice running session, the first for at least 2 Months, there will be some pics and maybe even a short Video later.

:good:

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, Andrew P said:

Just stopped for Coffee and a Mince Pie, but so far I've had a nice running session, the first for at least 3 Months, there will be some pics and maybe even a short Video later.

:good:

That sounds like a very agreeable morning!

All the very best to you for 2021.

Cheers

David

• Like 1