Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

On 05/01/2021 at 08:08, Andrew P said:

This is a cropped version of yesterdays picture, it shows more Bogie detail and focus's the mind better on the subject matter I feel.

1000458886_ADSCF4497-Copy.JPG.0d5bf8ffb041c1ed0ed98d035f3c7acf.JPG

Nice shot Andy, does make me tempted to get a 47 in the future, it is nicely weathered

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, 37114 said:

Nice shot Andy, does make me tempted to get a 47 in the future, it is nicely weathered

Thanks Rob, When I first did it you couldn't see the Blue, and I thought Oh Sh1t I've bu66ered it up, but a wipe off with a small sponge and Acrylic Thinners left the muck in the recesses and it's left it rather nice I think.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, 34006 said:

Looking good Andy,what are your stone walls,Plasticard?

atb

Phil

Thanks Phil, Yes Slaters 7mm Stone, they do the large stone you see there, and a Dressed stone that is smaller as in this pic, that wont normally be seen, but I'd run out of the big stuff. Barry sells it at Tutbury when he re opens.

IMG_3727.JPG.c19377ec94a5c5f8854f5a56334a5a90.JPG

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 8

That's a long train for you, Andy!

atb Phil

ps I had some other random stone walling (Choo Choos ?),which Barry  says is getting in short supply and is DEAR !(£12 a sheet 10" x 3")!!

Got to cut costs!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, D6775 said:

New Fuel Point is going to look rather smart in the dark, couple of 37's ticking over to themselves. 

Thanks Al, That is the Plan, that pic was taken in daylight but with the room LED lights off, so just some light from the door glass, and I'm well chuffed with it.

34 minutes ago, pwr said:

Really atmospheric Andy - like this

Paul R

Thanks Paul, as a self contained Fuelling / Storage area it got a lot going for it, and I can add pallets and other rubbish etc.

I'm also looking forward to re doing the old fuelling point as the new sidings over at Seven Mills.