Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

1 hour ago, 47606odin said:

wasn’t sure if you had succumbed 

I've done a deal with a friend, but we cant swap until after Lockdown, but not on the NSE 33, I have decided to keep that one for now, but adding a Dutch 33 I hope. So that will be 3 x 33's, any more and it'll look like Eastleigh, haha.

33025.jpg.2022e391d238d0cd9d308aaadf85061d.jpg

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 6

3........I thought 3, now I have 6. I definitely think that’s enough now until Heljan bring out 33/2’s

and 33’s being superior type 3 traction, I think your crews will definitely prefer them to the 37’s

Edited by 47606odin
  • Funny 2

21 minutes ago, 47606odin said:

3........I thought 3, now I have 6. I definitely think that’s enough now until Heljan bring out 33/2’s

and 33’s being superior type 3 traction, I think your crews will definitely prefer them to the 37’s

Well I have to confess to having 4 x 37's, yes greedy I know, but I love the sound.:P

• Like 3

• RMweb Premium

Morning Andy.

Just read through the last couple of pages and the infamous statement "I have a plan" appeared. :)

Good to see you are Wheeler Dealering with new stock, having raided your Swiss account at UBS (or did you sell some of those Bitcoins stashed in your mattress?) Either way, nice to see you planning and having fun with Bench Road. :good:

Jeff

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Physicsman said:

Morning Andy.

Just read through the last couple of pages and the infamous statement "I have a plan" appeared. :)

Good to see you are Wheeler Dealering with new stock, having raided your Swiss account at UBS (or did you sell some of those Bitcoins stashed in your mattress?) Either way, nice to see you planning and having fun with Bench Road. :good:

Jeff

Thanks Jeff, I actually got the Cash from raiding your Vault hidden in that magnificent Viaduct, haha.

I can't sit still, even with Lockdown, the old grey matter has to work, even if nothing else does, haha.

I looked at your Viaduct last night and I'm truly impressed, building a viaduct in DAS Stone by stone has to be a first. good on you.:good:

For anyone that hasn't seen this build I suggest you visit here.

Edited by Andrew P
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

This morning the NSE 33 had its Snow Ploughs fitted as per the prototype, although I don't know how long it had them for. The Heljan one has the Centre Section, but I may remove that when I come to weather it.

image.png.8a9b6953296b12fc1ff2303d65048387.png

IMG_3783.JPG.72f2be0eb2d6f9d4b88b10aa79895654.JPG

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 12

• RMweb Premium

Thanks for the "plug", Andy.

I suspect there'll be even more calls for me to be locked in a padded cell now, with no wood or DAS in sight! :help:

Btw, how did you know about my cash-stash!?

Keep up the good work.

Jeff

• RMweb Premium
19 hours ago, 47606odin said:

Brian Daniels did one by slicing a strip out of each side!

If I had 6 I'd feel I should :)

3 hours ago, pwr said:

LJ will have a fit what with all this new stock. A 47 in toothpaste livery would look nice on your layout

Paul R

Naa, one's enough I recon, the Dutch one should look the dogs nuts though.

2 hours ago, Physicsman said:

Thanks for the "plug", Andy.

I suspect there'll be even more calls for me to be locked in a padded cell now, with no wood or DAS in sight! :help:

Btw, how did you know about my cash-stash!?

Keep up the good work.

Jeff

I saw your first Viaduct, I'll keep the location a secret or play the Bugle Video AGAIN, haha.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

7 hours ago, 47606odin said:

its actually very labour intensive as nothing lines up, and if I did HJ would then bring one out I’m sure

Very true.  They did it in 00 and with Heljan retooling existing models its not beyond the realms of possibility although I think we might get a 33/1 first.

Paul R

• Like 1