Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

13 minutes ago, Ray H said:

I was thinking that as well Peter.

We seem to have missed it here. We went to bed with so called wet snow falling and beginning to settle but we've woken this morning to a reasonably clear sky and the snow's all gone.

Bitterly cold but nice here today, still I took the easy way to the Shop for the paper, I took the Car. The furthest it's been was 5 miles each way to Emsworth and back yesterday for my Covid Jab. its done less that 15 miles in 2 Months.

• Friendly/supportive 3

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, Andrew P said:

Down in Seven Mills and 33012 has just pulled into the Bridge End Sidings.

IMG_4066.JPG.b3e9fe2a8f3292dbc01ab2ce51ee3c1f.JPG

High Andy. I’ve often wondered but what is the yellow sticky up thing in front of the loco.

cheers

Brian

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dragonboy said:

High Andy. I’ve often wondered but what is the yellow sticky up thing in front of the loco.

cheers

Brian

Hi Brian, If you mean the bit  of dead Tree, I got that idea from seeing them in the Sidings at Burton on Trent.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gismorail said:

Some wonderful weathering on these Catfish Andy so lifelike possibly your best mate :D

Thanks Martin, I could do with some more Wagons, but NOT at £100 + a shot. I'm silly, but not stupid.:D

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Andrew P said:

Thanks Martin, I could do with some more Wagons, but NOT at £100 + a shot. I'm silly, but not stupid.:D

I didn't feel it was polite to agree to that but wagons at that price....

Don

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Donw said:

I didn't feel it was polite to agree to that but wagons at that price....

Don

It would seem from the comments on here and Twitter that there may be a market if Heljan were to do a rerun. However I suspect they would ramp up the price to something similar despite the fact that the tooling costs must have been paid for

Paul R

• Agree 2

39 minutes ago, pwr said:

It would seem from the comments on here and Twitter that there may be a market if Heljan were to do a rerun. However I suspect they would ramp up the price to something similar despite the fact that the tooling costs must have been paid for

Paul R

I got a few when Hattons were doing them at silly low prices, and I thought at the time, I should have got a few more, but hey ho, I didn't. I have what I have, and even a re run at the original £75 would be acceptable on some like Raifreight VAA's for example.

44 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

I got a few when Hattons were doing them at silly low prices, and I thought at the time, I should have got a few more, but hey ho, I didn't. I have what I have, and even a re run at the original £75 would be acceptable on some like Raifreight VAA's for example.

I did the same but I wish I had bought more vans.  I've taken to building more kits to increase my stock of AB wagons

Paul R

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, birdseyecircus said:

Get some parkside grampus wagon kits, Andy.

They suit your era.

Easy to build. (If you can build an airfix kit you can build these)

Paul

I had one and gave / sold it to my mate George @georgeT but I do have a credit note with a Local Shop so may get a couple.

I sold it because I didn't fancy building it. even though I used to enjoy building the Parkside 16T Minerals and Vans.

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 1

• RMweb Premium
On 07/02/2021 at 09:00, Andrew P said:

47199 and 56047 on Bench Road Fuel Pumps.

IMG_4060.JPG.6d313b2311428947775cf7cad5eaa356.JPG

What happened there? The lens focal length or zoom you've used has given those locos a weird look...

Edited by brushman47544
terminology
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1

Just now, brushman47544 said:

What happened there? The aperture you've used has given those locos a weird look...

Aperture? My little Canon is just a point and shoot job? 

That's the way they are, I think.

1 minute ago, georgeT said:

Glad it fits Mate, it will look a lot better when you paint the road and pavement details in ?

I did say thanks at the bottom of the original Post but it had not show so I've added it now.:good:

3 minutes ago, georgeT said:

Glad it fits Mate, it will look a lot better when you paint the road and pavement details in ?

Paint?

Paint Pavement?

Paint Road?

Don't rush me mate, one year at a time.:D

• Funny 1