Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

1 hour ago, Winslow Boy said:

What an excellent video, very informative. Another string to your already multi strung bow. Perhaps we should be call you Mr Demill.

Thanks and glad you enjoyed it as well. love your feedback, cheers.

2 hours ago, David Bell said:

Great video Andy. Makes you appreciate how much work goes into these 12 minute snippets of activity at Seven Mills. Many thanks

David

Thanks David, I have 10 in the bag, ready to up load to You Tube and then drop on here over the coming weeks.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, PeterBB said:

Enjoyed the video but wondered if the next one will be 75C (you said 75B a 'typo voice' or as it with stock 75S.

Cheers, Peter

O.K. Let explain Peter, I filmed 75B / The next one on my Stock, and then used the editing for that to show how on 75A afterwards, if that makes any sense, as I wanted the filming one before the Stock one.

75B / Stock will be released on Friday all being well.

• Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1

• RMweb Gold

Sorry to hear this Andy ..... I will look forward to your next project.

Good luck with the sale , I don't think you'll have a problem moving this wonderful layout on :no:

Jim

• Agree 5
  • Thanks 1

I suppose it had to happen that Seven Mills would eventually be put up for sale. I hope everything is ok Andy considering the comments you made about "having to set it" etc. Although my personal interest is more in the direction of the steam era, I have enjoyed this model just as much as all of the others. I hope that, once it has found a good home, there will be another masterpiece for us all to follow the construction. 

On the subject of Seven Mills, I look forward to watching the upcoming videos (I have not yet had time to catch up on 75B). I wonder if the guys in Matlock Bath are looking for an O gauge display too. :wink_mini:

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, andyram said:

I suppose it had to happen that Seven Mills would eventually be put up for sale. I hope everything is ok Andy considering the comments you made about "having to set it" etc. Although my personal interest is more in the direction of the steam era, I have enjoyed this model just as much as all of the others. I hope that, once it has found a good home, there will be another masterpiece for us all to follow the construction. 

On the subject of Seven Mills, I look forward to watching the upcoming videos (I have not yet had time to catch up on 75B). I wonder if the guys in Matlock Bath are looking for an O gauge display too. :wink_mini:

I'm sure the Matlock guys would enjoy it Andy.

• Agree 1

• RMweb Gold

Andy,

I'm sorry to hear you are selling Seven Mills Sidings, I hope you have a new project in mind.

I know very well how quickly things can change bringing about alterations to one's plans.

Best wishes for the future.

David

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello Andy 7ms will be sorely missed by all readers on here including yourself .

I'm sure it will be speedily purchased and off to pastures new to blaze some new adventures.

Best

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, APT Fan said:

Wow, big shock, must have been a really tough decision. I've enjoyed following thread, mostly as a lurker and will miss it.

Cheers, I'll be posting for some while yet so keep looking.

• Friendly/supportive 1

41 minutes ago, DaveF said:

Andy,

I'm sorry to hear you are selling Seven Mills Sidings, I hope you have a new project in mind.

I know very well how quickly things can change bringing about alterations to one's plans.

Best wishes for the future.

David

Thanks Dave, I do have something in mind, and it will break cover in good time.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Barnaby said:

Hello Andy 7ms will be sorely missed by all readers on here including yourself .

I'm sure it will be speedily purchased and off to pastures new to blaze some new adventures.

Best

Thanks, once gone it will be missed by me as well, I can assure you mate.

• Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Premium
3 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Thanks Dave, I do have something in mind, and it will break cover in good time.

That is very reassuring!

• Thanks 1