Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

30 minutes ago, 47606odin said:

could just make your own wash, doesn’t need to be Humbrol 

Spot on Ian, I guess any Paint and appropriate Thinners would do the job.

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, pwr said:

I've used artist watercolours when I did the brick base on my signal box. 

Paul R

Yes Paul, I have to say I always use my Artist Acrylics for Brick / Stone work etc as in the wall along the Back of Bench Road.

Just another excuse for another Pic I guess.

AADSCF4020.JPG.ba83d3b6e1ddba5005199b665c99c155.JPG

• Like 17

This morning I decided to have a go at my Brake Van and do MY version of a Dutch Livery Engineers one.

This is how it arrived last week.

IMG_4451.JPG.7545e08a428a5c10a1c07086d6d1ee23.JPG

The one I was copying is this one.

1025081953_DutchSRBrakeVan.jpg.0d073da3419c37bf4c07623321e76a29.jpg

And my Faded Yellow version that will need some weathering soon.

IMG_4495.JPG.700d84617c9ceda7fa716b4e2b59c24b.JPG

IMG_4496.JPG.9a0363993dbe02df98400bee2f828655.JPG

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 16

1 minute ago, georgeT said:

Yellow could be deeper ?, but once weathered should look better 10/10 for effort Hahahaha well done mate, numbers on the 20 look good too...

I agree about the Yellow, its the only one I have, and no Shops are open to get another, but I might re do it once I can get a better Yellow.

• Friendly/supportive 1

36 minutes ago, PeterBB said:

7500 comments!

Having said that ER is nearing 10000 pages

Yeah, But I'm only a little Guy that only Posts on here now and again. and only started in Aug 2018. :dancer:

• Funny 2

• RMweb Gold
10 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Yeah, But I'm only a little Guy that only Posts on here now and again. and only started in Aug 2018. :dancer:

Don't forget you also had 7 weeks off when you moved back to Amp Sher due to no internet connection.........

Like you say, only the occasional post, lucky for us you don't have much to write about . :D

Jim

• Funny 3

6 minutes ago, jcarta said:

Don't forget you also had 7 weeks off when you moved back to Amp Sher due to no internet connection.........

Like you say, only the occasional post, lucky for us you don't have much to write about . :D

Jim

I will have tonight.

WATCH THIS SPACE.:swoon:

• Informative/Useful 1
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 2

• RMweb Gold
11 hours ago, Andrew P said:

ER    also covers life the universe and everthing. It doesn't epend on one person actually doing some modelling. It is just general chat. Beside if you counted all your threads that would be a lot more pages. I dont know anyone else who manages to do so much.

Don

Edited by Donw
typo
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jcarta said:

I'm intrigued ...... Garden extension? ..... I know a chap that can assist with the build .... RAY, I need to tell you something.......

I so wish I could get to the Garden, but even the Fence Posts are concrete so I can't even put brackets on them.

Ray, I need a new Fence first mate.:haha:

• Funny 2

38 minutes ago, Donw said:

ER    also covers life the universe and everthing. It doesn't epend on one person actually doing some modelling. It is just general chat. Beside if you counted all your threads that would be a lot more pages. I dont know anyone else who manages to do so much.

Don

Well thanks Don, Yes if I added up the Post on all the Layouts I've built and rolled them into just ONE BIG Thread I guess it would be quite big.

Cheers.

• Agree 1