Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

• RMweb Gold
59 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

Short visit this morning as I'm off for my Covid No2 Jab.

So a bit of Tractor power in the form of 37206 in Bridge End Sidings.

ADSCF4691.JPG.7226f1d3ab7b89f89c549e6332b74c6c.JPG

Good news, had mine last week. When you see on the news what is happening elsewhare in the world you think how lucky we are.  I assume Dee had her second jab already.

Don

• Like 3

Just now, Donw said:

Good news, had mine last week. When you see on the news what is happening elsewhare in the world you think how lucky we are.  I assume Dee had her second jab already.

Don

Hi Don, Yes Dee had her second about 3 weeks ago, and she was fine.

We are very luck to have a hobby, I have to many, as you will see next week, and my 37 is an original I picked up second hand, and its superb. 

• Like 2

A Sunday morning pic for now, but there will be a Video up later.

Looking from under the Mills Lane Bridge and 08, No 08173 shunts a couple of Wagons in Bridge End Sidings.

56047 can be seen resting in the far distance.

AAADSCF4060.JPG.51ca44e845a04268335df73088e8ecbd.JPG

• Like 18

1 hour ago, Andrew P said:

A Sunday morning pic for now, but there will be a Video up later.

Looking from under the Mills Lane Bridge and 08, No 08173 shunts a couple of Wagons in Bridge End Sidings.

56047 can be seen resting in the far distance.

AAADSCF4060.JPG.51ca44e845a04268335df73088e8ecbd.JPG

Such a good long perspective of depth. The 56 looks a long distance away and in 7mm....!

What is the total layout length Andy?

CS

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, chickensoup said:

Such a good long perspective of depth. The 56 looks a long distance away and in 7mm....!

What is the total layout length Andy?

CS

Cheers CS. From the Camera / Bridge to the buffers behind the 56 is only 11ft. but yes it does look like its a quarter of a mile away in real life.

• Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 1

A quick look over the Mills Lane Bridge this morning saw 33012 in Blue, 33046, Merlin in Dutch Livery and Network South East 33035 in Bridge End Sidings.

1700621965_AADSCF4069(1).JPG.acd7b5f0cacb710e5963ffd474bb3a97.JPG

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 13

59 minutes ago, georgeT said:

That NSE 33 looks much better now that you have toned it down...

Yes it does look better, I was still going to offer it for sale without the Sound and Crew at £399 plus £25 postage, but not sure at the moment.

745533906_AADSCF4048(2).JPG.5e2f2a889a10e2056acb22b1f4ae6a9d.JPG

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Andrew P said:

Yes it does look better, I was still going to offer it for sale without the Sound and Crew at £399 plus £25 postage, but not sure at the moment.

745533906_AADSCF4048(2).JPG.5e2f2a889a10e2056acb22b1f4ae6a9d.JPG

Yes go for it Andy go for another Class 37 :o

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

I forgot to post up some pics yesterday of the work I did in Bridge End Sidings yesterday morning to tone down the Grass a little with firstly some cream and then some Dirt through the Air Brush.

1244801137_DSCF4004-Copy.JPG.7535782d9087348be9504b2cb0c32e86.JPG

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, georgeT said:

'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' to my old mate 'BODGIT'  Hope you have a great day Andy...:yahoo::scared::tender:

Haha Cheers George, Jeff / @binnyrecons its Splodgit now with all the PVA I use. 

But YES, I can still BODGIT for England.

Chat tonight on Zoom.:D

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Andrew P said:

Haha Cheers George, Jeff recons its Splodgit now with all the PVA I use. 

But YES, I can still BODGIT for England.

Chat tonight on Zoom.:D

BODGIT or SPLODGIT you have a great day, catch you later if you are still sober ???

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

Happy Birthday Andy. I'm pleased you are keeping Seven Mills going and using the photos and video to bolster your interest, and entertaining others Touching up the scenery has made a big difference. When I turn on my PC in the morning, Seven Mills is the first thing I look at. Keep up the good work, all the very best, Trevor.

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, shedman said:

Happy Birthday Andy. I'm pleased you are keeping Seven Mills going and using the photos and video to bolster your interest, and entertaining others Touching up the scenery has made a big difference. When I turn on my PC in the morning, Seven Mills is the first thing I look at. Keep up the good work, all the very best, Trevor.

Cheers Trevor, loads more to come on Seven Mills over the coming Months I hope mate.