Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

• RMweb Premium
On 26/04/2021 at 10:22, gismorail said:

Yes go for it Andy go for another Class 37 :o

Agree, definitely sell the NSE one, but I’d go for a Slim Jim instead - assuming they’re available in O gauge. Or if not a new Heljan 47 to go with your 47199 when they arrive.

• Friendly/supportive 1

1 hour ago, brushman47544 said:

Agree, definitely sell the NSE one, but I’d go for a Slim Jim instead - assuming they’re available in O gauge. Or if not a new Heljan 47 to go with your 47199 when they arrive.

Thanks for your thoughts Andrew, Heljan don't do a slim Jim, and the new 47's are out of my price range. 

I need to do some thinking.:P

• Friendly/supportive 1

A gloriously sunny morning at Seven Mills, and looking over the Mills Lane Bridge I see that the 33046, Merlin is waiting for the new Shunter 08740 to move the Brake Van with Bill in it, and Ben is checking out the Turbots, 47199 is Stabled at the far end of the Yard.

AADSCF4041.JPG.4870909fcfbdff574164c55de12ad6c6.JPG

• Like 18

49 minutes ago, Winslow Boy said:

I must say Mr Peter's an excellent jobee with Bill and Ben, they look nothing like flower pot men at all.

Naa, There more Resin that Wooden, but act like a pair of dummies.:laugh:

• Funny 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

45 minutes ago, gismorail said:

Have you considered. class 73 when they are realised 

Yep Martin, I think it may well be a MUST HAVE, its just trying to decide which of the many Liveries to go for. I like most of them, and there lies the problem.

6 hours ago, IAN K said:

Happy birthday Andy  for yesterday .What a collection of guitars are you planning  a  new theme tune.

Thanks Ian, I do have some other bits but as they are covers I can't use them due to Copyright, I tried once and You Tube block the Video, so I can only use my own material.

Video 90 will have something new.:scared: Its opening sequence has already been filmed and edited.

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Yep Martin, I think it may well be a MUST HAVE, its just trying to decide which of the many Liveries to go for. I like most of them, and there lies the problem.

I just opted for plain blue in my pre-orders

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

Large Logo,

Dutch,

Inter City,

?

?

?

They all look good don't they. Mine will be plain banger blue.  I did toy with an original electric blue version and may still think about a green one. I remember travelling on the InterCity versions when Gatwick Express as introduced. My favourite was AirTour Swisse.

Paul R

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Andrew P said:

A gloriously sunny morning at Seven Mills, and looking over the Mills Lane Bridge I see that the 33046, Merlin is waiting for the new Shunter 08740 to move the Brake Van with Bill in it, and Ben is checking out the Turbots, 47199 is Stabled at the far end of the Yard.

AADSCF4041.JPG.4870909fcfbdff574164c55de12ad6c6.JPG

Nice picture Buddy they go together well...

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, georgeT said:

Nice picture Buddy they go together well...

Cheers Bud, I'm looking forward to doing the new Videos next week with new Stock and some NEW features etc.

• Round of applause 1

Good morning all, Here is the final Video from the last batch of filming, and for those who didn't see 85A, I filmed this batch over a 4 or 5 day period when I intended to sell Seven Mills, (so several weeks ago now), and that was broken up into the last 10 or 12 Videos, (excluding 85A) but including this final one.

So next Weeks Video, No 90 will be the first of another new batch, filmed weekly and probably released on a Friday ready for weekend viewing and will contain some new and different material that has been requested, including updates on work, requests for information, and general things of interest plus still a little running but the overall Videos will be about the same duration..

So in the meantime, I hope you enjoy this short Video and look forward to the New Series coming soon.

• Like 10

52 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

Good morning all, Here is the final Video from the last batch of filming, and for those who didn't see 85A, I filmed this batch over a 4 or 5 day period when I intended to sell Seven Mills, (so several weeks ago now), and that was broken up into the last 10 or 12 Videos, (excluding 85A) but including this final one.

So next Weeks Video, No 90 will be the first of another new batch, filmed weekly and probably released on a Friday ready for weekend viewing and will contain some new and different material that has been requested, including updates on work, requests for information, and general things of interest plus still a little running but the overall Videos will be about the same duration..

So in the meantime, I hope you enjoy this short Video and look forward to the New Series coming soon.

Another great video Andy thank you

Paul R

• Thanks 1