Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

Enjoyed your latest video,Andy,you're getting a dab hand at this.Saw Barry @ Tutbury this morning,sends his regards and a Happy (belated ) Birthday.

atb

Phil

9 minutes ago, Adrian Stevenson said:

Hi Andy, much belated Birthday wishes from me too. Been out and about with work all week so playing catch-up now I am on holiday.

Cheers, Ade.

ANOTHER HOLIDAY? :fie: You have more time off than Santa Clause, :laugh:

Thanks for the Birthday wishes, But not a lot to see, but maybe next week:D

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Gold

Hi Andy, lol :sungum:first holiday this year. I will put an update on my thread.

I look forward to your next video sounds good. I think a Class 73 would be a great addition. Never got that far south to see one in my spotting days.

Cheers, Ade.

• Like 1

A nice gift arrived earlier from Paul, @pwr in the form of a Grampus kit, this will go with the one I picked up from Alton Models last week with my Credit Note, and both will go into a Dutch Livery.

IMG_4633.JPG.fbb2e838c271f3180cbb8a56fef746eb.JPG

IMG_4634.JPG.a28e79db5e8692f44bd61d799b48a961.JPG

Thanks very much Paul, really appreciated and looking forward to the build.

• Like 10
  • Friendly/supportive 1

2 hours ago, Andrew P said:

We had a visit this afternoon from one of our Daughters and 4 of our Great Grand Daughters. They wanted to see Great Grandads Trains.

They were so good, and even the the youngest got the hang of F2, Braking after a few go's up and down the Yard.

With the two hand sets in operation they were really enjoying it with Horns blowing every few seconds.

1483004968_IMG_4628-Copy.JPG.019c427825ba20cf16721c760f2389fd.JPG

Well done Mr P getting next,next generation hooked!

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Winslow Boy said:

Well done Mr P getting next,next generation hooked!

And the youngest asked to come back, and the eldest thought it would be cool in her Bedroom.:good:

• Like 1
  • Funny 3

1 minute ago, Andrew P said:

And the youngest asked to come back, and the eldest thought it would be cool in her Bedroom.:good:

Junior club members I think then Mr P. With you as executive Chair of course:P

• Agree 1

• RMweb Gold
53 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

We had a visit this afternoon from one of our Daughters and 4 of our Great Grand Daughters. They wanted to see Great Grandads Trains.

They were so good, and even the the youngest got the hang of F2, Braking after a few go's up and down the Yard.

With the two hand sets in operation they were really enjoying it with Horns blowing every few seconds.

How much shunting did it take the yard crew to put everything back to normal after the 'have a go drivers' have left and peace returned to Seven Mills? :P

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MarshLane said:

How much shunting did it take the yard crew to put everything back to normal after the 'have a go drivers' have left and peace returned to Seven Mills? :P

I'll look in again on Monday, to see the devastation, and sort it all out:laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Funny 1

48 minutes ago, PeterBB said:

Great picture of the layout in the railway room - helped of course by Snata's Elves practicing early for Xmas.

They can bring Great Grandad gifts anytime:dancer:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, shedman said:

That's funny, my old E Reg Anglebox Estate NMC604E went just like that!! Trevor

Mine only went on the Front Wing tops, and that was easily BODGED to sell.:laugh:

1 hour ago, pauliebanger said:

Andy,

Is it true that it's only remaining there to retain the 'Cherished Registration'?

Ford's steel might be rust prone, but at least the tyres are still inflated.

Best regards,

Paul

Hi Paul, At the moment its only done with Windows Paint, but if I did it properly, I'd take the wheels off.:D

Back in 1975 ish, There was a Minor 1000 Traveller for sale for £25, the No Plate was ATP7, my initials and Racing No, I was only earning about £20 a week, and owed my parents  about £25 so I didn't dare ask the question. Mum and Dad always said I should have. Number plates didn't mean so much back then.

I now have an ATP private plate, but it cost a bit more than the whole car would have.

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 1

• RMweb Gold
5 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Golly gosh, I'm back in and were up and running again.:good:

Will the Old Anglia ever run again?

ADSCF4031.JPG.7475025da44a60aa948b84a6df6693a4.JPG

The car looks like its the vehicle that BR and the Fire Brigade use for emergency training on level crossings Andy!!!

Rich

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, MarshLane said:

The car looks like its the vehicle that BR and the Fire Brigade use for emergency training on level crossings Andy!!!

Rich

Not seen that Rich, but it looks to be on its last legs, good job its only make up, like an actress, haha, Windows Paint can work wonders.:dancer: