Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

4 hours ago, shedman said:

You could make a video of constructing the Grampus kits, Andy.  I'm enjoying what you do, that would interest me. All the Best, Trevor

Yes,  Cheers Trevor, I had thought of that, and it would take more than the 15 minutes so would have to be very short clips, or spread over 2 or 3 Videos. I will have to give it some thoughts.:good:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, gismorail said:

Just another prod for your mojo ...never mind starting the Grampus Kits  in a couple of weeks get them out NOW and make a start .......:excl: don’t make excuses and procrastinate :dance_mini:..prod over have a good day mate 

Yes, your Right Martin, I will certainly have a think about what you have said, and then have a think about getting them out, and then have a think about making a start in a few weeks.

I opened the lid on a box a couple of weeks ago, and it was like seeing a big SPIDER in the Box, so I slammed the lid back on pretty dammed quick.:o

• Funny 5

• RMweb Gold
7 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

Yes,  Cheers Trevor, I had thought of that, and it would take more than the 15 minutes so would have to be very short clips, or spread over 2 or 3 Videos. I will have to give it some thoughts.:good:

Could you film it as you construct it, then edit it down to the key sections (removing any repetition where the same thing has to be done multiple times for different axle boxes for example) and get it to the 10-15 minutes mark?

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, MarshLane said:

Could you film it as you construct it, then edit it down to the key sections (removing any repetition where the same thing has to be done multiple times for different axle boxes for example) and get it to the 10-15 minutes mark?

Yes Rich, I would also need to cut out the swearing, the bits where I stick bits on the wrong way round, and the bits where I stick my fingers together, so that alone would save a few hours of the final cut.:fie:

• Like 2
  • Funny 9

• RMweb Gold

It would take much longer videoing it for others because you have to ensure they see it all. Bit like a driving test where you cannot just flick your eyes to the mirror you have to make sure the tester knows you have looked in the mirror. I reckon folks would enjoy it though.

Don

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Donw said:

It would take much longer videoing it for others because you have to ensure they see it all. Bit like a driving test where you cannot just flick your eyes to the mirror you have to make sure the tester knows you have looked in the mirror. I reckon folks would enjoy it though.

Don

Morning Don, Yes, there has to be a compromise between showing enough and not getting boring and people switching off. A happy balance of time and information.

• RMweb Premium
15 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Yes Rich, I would also need to cut out the swearing, the bits where I stick bits on the wrong way round, and the bits where I stick my fingers together, so that alone would save a few hours of the final cut.:fie:

Ooooooh that sounds like fodder for the blooper cut. 

Brian

• Funny 2

• RMweb Premium
31 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

I see there's some rust coming through on the front wings again Bill.

ADSCF4076.JPG.8590c6acde74c4418b60dba0879a74dc.JPG

I hope those 2 rather thick set gentlemen are not planning to get into that car - I am not sure they will fit.

• Funny 3

• RMweb Premium
8 hours ago, Bogie said:

I hope those 2 rather thick set gentlemen are not planning to get into that car - I am not sure they will fit.

You would be surprised what's possible in a Ford anglia. 

• Funny 4

• RMweb Premium
On 30/05/2021 at 09:34, Andrew P said:

Eldest Grandson, Ricky, finished work on the New Patio and building the new Zummer Ouse last Thursday, and I've spent the weekend laying a Vinyl floor and giving it its first coats of paint, one more coat of paint to do tomorrow and then sort out the Plant Pots.

IMG_4746.JPG.152f22c6047828ecf96cb8c3e4e10409.JPG

Let me guess...

...OO9 roundy roundy :jester:

That's Cracking mate enjoy it to full what ever you're gonna do init!

Regards Shaun  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bogie said:

I'm sure there were less fat people about in the 60's.:swoon:

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Sasquatch said:

Let me guess...

...OO9 roundy roundy :jester:

That's Cracking mate enjoy it to full what ever you're gonna do init!

Regards Shaun  

Just sit, read, drink and food, and watch the Birds on the Feeders I'm afraid Shaun.:rolleyes:

• Like 1