Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

1 hour ago, Bogie said:

I hear stock markets around the world rose after you published your intent to construct a new layout.  Good to see the market reacting positively to your news.

Haha, Shares in second hand stock has fallen though mate, I need to sell good and buy wise.

Well that would be a first for me.:notme:

• Friendly/supportive 1

2 hours ago, 47606odin said:

Perhaps under new management, Seven Mills might get its long requested passenger service reinstated 

runs away……:jester:

Don't run away Ian, your probably right, either a single or two Car Unit would really add to Seven Mills, :good:

I don't know why I didn't think of it before.:banghead: :swoon:

• Like 1
  • Funny 3
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium
3 hours ago, Andrew P said:

either a single or two Car Unit would really add to Seven Mills, :good:

I don't know why I didn't think of it before.:banghead: :swoon:

Seems like we've been for Ever Given' you hints and yet its never arrived.

I'll get my coat 

• Agree 1

I shall be sorry to see 7 Mills go, Andy, it's been a source of inspiration for me. However, onwards and upwards, eh?

atb

Phil

• Like 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

12 hours ago, 34006 said:

I shall be sorry to see 7 Mills go, Andy, it's been a source of inspiration for me. However, onwards and upwards, eh?

atb

Phil

Ideal for in your Shed Phil,:D

• Funny 1

• RMweb Gold

It's a shame that you have decided to move SMS on and sell your 0 gauge stock, but fully understand your decision - tough to make I'm sure. I hope that the new project goes well.

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, mudmagnet said:

It's a shame that you have decided to move SMS on and sell your 0 gauge stock, but fully understand your decision - tough to make I'm sure. I hope that the new project goes well.

Cheers Richard, yes I've umed and ahrd since I moved here and had less space, but also I have run out of developement ideas and have so many OO ideas that need looking at.

I look forward to seeing you guys at shows next year.

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 5

8 hours ago, Barnaby said:

Don't forget to leave a tell-tail here for the the "New Project" so I can find it. :butcher::read::swoon:

Thanks Barnaby, there will be a few weeks of overlap, as I will have plenty of Photos in the Can to use up.:good:

• Friendly/supportive 1

Well yesterday was a bit of a shocker.

I posted on the O Gauge Facebook site that I was selling up, and by 2pm, I had sold most of the wagon stock, a couple of Locos and have some serious interest in both Layouts.:dancer:

Nothing can go until after the 27th, but at least the hope is that I might have a clear room in early August to make a fresh start.:P

• Like 8
  • Friendly/supportive 3

• RMweb Gold

RM dropped through my letterbox this morning.  I know that layout I thought as I flicked through.

Nice article.

Paul.

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 5BarVT said:

RM dropped through my letterbox this morning.  I know that layout I thought as I flicked through.

Nice article.

Paul.

Cheers, Not had my complimentary copy yet so waiting with eager anticipation.

1 hour ago, railwayrod said:

I enjoyed your article Andy and like so many others I am sad to see SMS go. Good luck with your new project.

Rod

Thanks Rod, My copy still hasn't arrived so waiting with baited breath to see it in print.

• Friendly/supportive 1

Hi Andy.

Following the publication of Ramchester in RM April last year my complimentary copy didn't arrive until about 10/14 days after publication. It did, however, come with a nice cheque which was swiftly banked. I imagine that the free copy had to wait until the accounting dept had sorted the cheque which was then posted inside the RM. Hope this helps.

Rod

15 minutes ago, andyram said:

I am away from RMWeb for a few weeks and you are selling up!!!! Shocked!

On a brighter note - look what is now adorning my shop shelves:

RM.jpg.915d1ad767e9fefb0491429b254598fd.jpg

Thanks Andy, Still not seen it so I'm hoping my copy will arrive tomorrow.

I still don't know if Steve has included the follow up I did about removing the Fuel Pumps or if he is doing that in another edition. He also has a separate article on Bench Road for later in the year.

Mike Wild from Hornby Mag is due on the 27th to do a shoot ready for next year.

• Like 4