Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

5 hours ago, pwr said:

What happened Andy - change of heart over selling SMS

Paul R

4 hours ago, D6775 said:

Soon to become 50002 then..........................

IMG_5216.JPG.4deddd50f9b329510c6e31cfccf7771f.JPG

O.K. Guys, Calm down, it was brought for a test run today by a visitor to the POD.

Brian / @Brian Hawkins brought along a friend, Gary, (sorry Gary, I don't know your second name), who has just got into O Gauge, and brought this Sound Hoover and 08740 the same as I have for sale.

We had a nice hour and some running various bits up and down Seven Mills and out of Bench Road.

Thanks for coming Guys, it was good to meet you both.:good:

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 8

22 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Great afternoon / evening yesterday with a visiting Tribe of, Scott / @pitbull1845, Kevin / @Hampshire Hogand Mike / @scoobyra.

The world was put to rights, along with several bikkies consumed.:D

Cheers Guys.:good:

Thanks for having me Andy, I really enjoyed my visit. A good chat and playing trains, oh and blackcurrant jaffa cakes! What more could I ask for? 

IMG_20210722_063335_177.jpg

IMG_20210722_063335_274.jpg

IMG_20210722_063335_237.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, pitbull1845 said:

Thanks for having me Andy, I really enjoyed my visit. A good chat and playing trains, oh and blackcurrant jaffa cakes! What more could I ask for? 

IMG_20210722_063335_177.jpg

IMG_20210722_063335_274.jpg

IMG_20210722_063335_237.jpg

Cheers Bud, some great pics you got there.:good:

Glad you liked the Jaffas:scared:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, pwr said:

Blackcurrant Jaffa cakes - I didn't now you could get them?

Paul R

Long story = short version.

I bought them by mistake, I love NORMAL Jaffas, and got told by the Good Lady that I must read the packaging before buying things.:P

The Good Lady hates Blackcurrent, and I had tried one, and was less than impressed, and so when Scott came, it was the ideal opportunity to off load them.:laugh:

• Funny 8

2 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Long story = short version.

I bought them by mistake, I love NORMAL Jaffas, and got told by the Good Lady that I must read the packaging before buying things.:P

The Good Lady hates Blackcurrent, and I had tried one, and was less than impressed, and so when Scott came, it was the ideal opportunity to off load them.:laugh:

If I come and visit you I will remember to bring the proper ones!

Paul R

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

20 minutes ago, Jerry1975 said:

I have really enjoyed watching your videos and Bench Road is a real favourite of mine, will be sad to see it go.

Jerry. 

Thanks Jerry, That's very kind of you to say, I'm hoping the new owner will be interested in keeping this thread going, and showing any more additions and up dates, but first I need a buyer for both Seven Mills and Bench Road.

7 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Thanks Jerry, That's very kind of you to say, I'm hoping the new owner will be interested in keeping this thread going, and showing any more additions and up dates, but first I need a buyer for both Seven Mills and Bench Road.

If I had the space and money.........

• Friendly/supportive 1

4 hours ago, Andrew P said:

I'm spending the weekend doing the last minute preps for the Photo Shoot on Tuesday, and then Seven Mills and Bench Road must be Sold.

1854234538_UDSCF4119(1).JPG.77ec2d0aebd5e647d01f4f42810fd5c0.JPG

DSCF4010.JPG.cfa03a43654f3ea28300a0f17c3ede97.JPG

A

4 hours ago, Andrew P said:

I'm spending the weekend doing the last minute preps for the Photo Shoot on Tuesday, and then Seven Mills and Bench Road must be Sold.

1854234538_UDSCF4119(1).JPG.77ec2d0aebd5e647d01f4f42810fd5c0.JPG

DSCF4010.JPG.cfa03a43654f3ea28300a0f17c3ede97.JPG

So another masterpiece bites the dust ,what are you going to astound us with next? 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, lmsforever said:

A

So another masterpiece bites the dust ,what are you going to astound us with next? 

Well hopefully they wont actually bite the dust, but may just make somebody very happy.

The next Project is in OO and a Roundy.:dancer:

• Like 1
  • Round of applause 1

20 minutes ago, Baggies1961 said:

Very nice Is that the first hoover on sms? Do prefer the revised NSE livery.

Yep, It Hoovered up the C**p I leave all over the Layout.

I prefer the revised as well. 

• Funny 1

Not a lot to report I'm afraid other than 3 more Locos and the Brake Van sold yesterday, and several more enquires on the two Layouts.

A little more to do out there later after a walk down for the morning paper. We have Thunderstorms forecast from lunchtime onwards into the evening.

I have to do some more pics of things as requested by a couple of people as well. so back later.

34 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

Not a lot to report I'm afraid other than 3 more Locos and the Brake Van sold yesterday, and several more enquires on the two Layouts.

A little more to do out there later after a walk down for the morning paper. We have Thunderstorms forecast from lunchtime onwards into the evening.

I have to do some more pics of things as requested by a couple of people as well. so back later.

Well that's positive news. A few more pennies for the new layout.

Plus you are still getting enquires about SMS so that's good.

Chin up Mr P you're getting there. Might not be as fast as your layout building but you are moving forward.

• Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1