Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

• RMweb Premium

Logged on to tell you about the 37 which is still there this evening but you've already seen it! I went past it earlier today and am so used to seeing them on RMWeb these days, I forgot to get excited! Theres another Colas 66/8 with the hidden one now.

Edited by Hal Nail
  • Like 2
  • Informative/Useful 1

2 hours ago, Hal Nail said:

Logged on to tell you about the 37 which is still there this evening but you've already seen it! I went past it earlier today and am so used to seeing them on RMWeb these days, I forgot to get excited! Theres another Colas 66/8 with the hidden one now.

Cheers, What were you doin on MY PATCH?:D

• RMweb Gold
5 hours ago, Andrew P said:

I can't afford full Track, so just having the one MONORAIL for the new Project.

I was beginning to think you were going down the Listowel and Ballybunion Irish modelling there for a moment Andy!

• Funny 1

12 minutes ago, Bogie said:

And people say radius 1 curves are not prototypical?!

Yeah, the  Zoom certainly exaggerates it, but yes it is fairly sharp.

This shot was from the Footbridge.

IMG_5246.JPG.d387336b324426995d3cc8de3af42ca2.JPG

• Like 9

29 minutes ago, jcarta said:

Not sure if LJ is helping out the station staff or he just needs something to lean on, probably the second option is the correct on. Andy what do you think?

IMG_9602.jpg.553f1199b126d31f9aec71b61dd006cd.jpg

Deffo second option, surprised he's still standing actually Jim.

14 hours ago, jcarta said:

Not sure if LJ is helping out the station staff or he just needs something to lean on, probably the second option is the correct on. Andy what do you think?

Bit of a shifty character that Lazy Joe looks like he’s up to no good with those luggage trollies

• Funny 4

32 minutes ago, gismorail said:

Bit of a shifty character that Lazy Joe looks like he’s up to no good with those luggage trollies

He'll be checking his watch in a mo, to see if its time for a sit down and a Brew, I've heard his new Guvnor, Jim @jcarta is spoiling him already, it'll all end in tears I tells you.:fie:

• Like 2
  • Funny 2

• RMweb Gold
14 hours ago, jcarta said:

Why has he got a rabbit on his foot ?

• Funny 4

10 minutes ago, Stubby47 said:

Why has he got a rabbit on his foot ?

Its trendy 60's boots, didn't you have any?:D

I had a pair that were Brown, Burgundy and Tan striped, I thought I looked a Cool Dude in them. In  fact I bought them for my FIRST wedding.

Edited by Andrew P
  • Friendly/supportive 1

1 minute ago, Andrew P said:

Its trendy 60's boots, didn't you have any?:D

I had a pair that were Brown, Burgundy and Tan striped, I thought I looked a Cool Dude in them. In  fact I bought them for my FIRST wedding.

Now the truth is starting to come out LJ is a fact Andy P in model form :locomotive:

could start a new thread about this LJ character

’The Life and Times of Lazy Joe and his wanderings on RMweb ‘ 

• Funny 6

13 minutes ago, Stubby47 said:

As a child of the 60s, no, I had to have sensible black shoes, which I used for playing football in the schoolyard and kicked the toes out of.

Whoops, I forgot, your just kid compared to me. :laugh: 60's was the best era to grow up in, strict but fun and plenty to do outside.

Many on here probably went Train Spotting, I went Plane spotting and fishing, a great time, and started work in 65 at 15 years of age. I'd love to to back to how it was in the 60's, that's for sure.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

15 minutes ago, gismorail said:

Now the truth is starting to come out LJ is a fact Andy P in model form :locomotive:

could start a new thread about this LJ character

’The Life and Times of Lazy Joe and his wanderings on RMweb ‘ 

Truth is, he's busier than me, now I'm off out to the POD for an hour.:dancer:

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

1 hour ago, Andrew P said:

He'll be checking his watch in a mo, to see if its time for a sit down and a Brew, I've heard his new Guvnor, Jim @jcarta is spoiling him already, it'll all end in tears I tells you.:fie:

I believe he is being bribed with Jaffa Cakes

Paul R

• Funny 2

1 hour ago, Andrew P said:

Whoops, I forgot, your just kid compared to me. :laugh: 60's was the best era to grow up in, strict but fun and plenty to do outside.

Many on here probably went Train Spotting, I went Plane spotting and fishing, a great time, and started work in 65 at 15 years of age. I'd love to to back to how it was in the 60's, that's for sure.

‘ Back in the day Andy ‘ :dancer:

• Like 1