Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

O.K. SO, a big thanks to all my followers and supporters of this, and all my other threads. Your support, and responses to pics is so much appreciated, long may it continue.

THANKS.

I'm hoping to start the New thread before the weekend, and then I will probably cease posting on here, but in the meantime I will add some more previously unused pics from my archive.

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 8
  • Friendly/supportive 5

1 hour ago, shedman said:

Can't be anything like that, cos it requires buildings, and they're off limits. Trevor

Your right Trevor, I don't do Buildings if I can help it.

Fields, Fields and MORE BL**DY FIELDS, that's more like it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Andrew P said:

No good Boys on here Paul.;) Some weird ones, but no good ones.:spiteful:

Pre condition of being allowed to be one of Mr P's followers is that you have to be weird.

Isn't that right Mr P?

I hear Travis Perkins have put in an emergency order for more timber as they heard that your making a new layout.:lol:

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Gold
5 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Close.:o

Try Narrow Gauge.:nono:

5 hours ago, Winslow Boy said:

Think you might be pushing your luck with that plot.:lol:

What none of us realise is his talking about the new layout ... not the next Bond film :P

• Funny 3

13 hours ago, Winslow Boy said:

Pre condition of being allowed to be one of Mr P's followers is that you have to be weird.

Isn't that right Mr P?

I hear Travis Perkins have put in an emergency order for more timber as they heard that your making a new layout.:lol:

I should be ok then lol.

• Funny 1

1 hour ago, Jerry1975 said:

I should be ok then lol.

1 hour ago, Jerry1975 said:

Good luck with your new layout. 

I really enjoyed SMS and especially Bench Road, looking forward to following the new layout. 

Jerry. 

Cheers Jerry, Glad you enjoyed Seven Mills and Bench Road, I was sad to see them go, but needs must I'm afraid.

22 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Well Bench Road has been officially delivered safely to its new owner, and I have to say, what a lovely Chap Edward is, and along with his Dad, it was a very pleasant meeting and a sad parting with Bench Road. 

Thank you Edward, I'm not sure if your on here or not, but it was lovely to meet you, and a pleasure to do business with you. 

I hope you get a lot of enjoyment out of it. 

Hello Andrew, was a pleasure doing business with you too. Once I’ve got the rest of the house move out the way, Bench road will continue to progress and develop. 

I must say it’s so nice buying a layout where all the electrics work! 

Thank you once again for delivering it, I’m absolutely thrilled with it and can’t wait to get started when I next get a day off. 

Lovely to meet you and I wish you all the best with Bute Road. 

I have discovered another box of OO Modern Image sound fitted stock in the clear out and once I’m settled in I shall send you some pictures for first refusal before sale.

Edward

• Like 4
  • Friendly/supportive 1

1 minute ago, WelshRailTog said:

Hello Andrew, was a pleasure doing business with you too. Once I’ve got the rest of the house move out the way, Bench road will continue to progress and develop. 

I must say it’s so nice buying a layout where all the electrics work! 

Thank you once again for delivering it, I’m absolutely thrilled with it and can’t wait to get started when I next get a day off. 

Lovely to meet you and I wish you all the best with Bute Road. 

I have discovered another box of OO Modern Image sound fitted stock in the clear out and once I’m settled in I shall send you some pictures for first refusal before sale.

Edward

Glad your a happy man Edward, and yes, I'd like to see what you have please.

Cheers.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

Glad your a happy man Edward, and yes, I'd like to see what you have please.

Cheers.

Hi Andrew, I’ll take some pics when I get a chance. It’s mainly Colas bits from my old exhibition Layout “Caersws Road” 

Will send over a list once settled in the new place. 

Edward

1EB7B4E1-C1E4-4248-B48B-211559A8121A.jpeg

65739B8A-312D-4552-BE87-CD14BE30FA3C.jpeg

F9C0242A-AB4F-4DAF-8A78-52168FF5437E.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Round of applause 1

2 hours ago, WelshRailTog said:

Hi Andrew, I’ll take some pics when I get a chance. It’s mainly Colas bits from my old exhibition Layout “Caersws Road” 

Will send over a list once settled in the new place. 

Edward

1EB7B4E1-C1E4-4248-B48B-211559A8121A.jpeg

65739B8A-312D-4552-BE87-CD14BE30FA3C.jpeg

F9C0242A-AB4F-4DAF-8A78-52168FF5437E.jpeg

Sounds just what I might need Edward, send a list in a PM please.:good:

2 hours ago, Barnaby said:

Andy when you post your last post on here to close up 7MS can you include a video of your choice from the 7MS archive please.  :yahoo::agree::swoon:

Best

Nice idea Barnaby, I will do.:good:

• Thanks 1

It is great to see that the new owners of both Seven Mills and Bench Road are RMWeb members. I do hope that they will either update this thread or set up their own and share the link so we can see the ongoing progress of these excellent layouts.

• Like 1
  • Agree 4

1 hour ago, andyram said:

It is great to see that the new owners of both Seven Mills and Bench Road are RMWeb members. I do hope that they will either update this thread or set up their own and share the link so we can see the ongoing progress of these excellent layouts.

To make it clear, perhaps the final, closing post of this thread should be from Mr Peters and the links to the new, continuing threads (if that makes sense) be on that post? That way they won't get buried pages deep in the thread?

Just a suggestion...

Steve S

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Gold

I best check my 03 or the 08 as I haven't seen him or his siblings for a day or so. I bet he is hanging around the phone box with the woman that was adjusting her attire......

• Funny 1

6 hours ago, andyram said:

Hi Andy, when I get a chance I’ll probably create a new thread for “Bench Road” as it will most likely be having a name change now it’s in my ownership! Something a bit more Welsh! 

Will add a link in this thread once created. 

• Like 4
  • Round of applause 2

42 minutes ago, WelshRailTog said:

Hi Andy, when I get a chance I’ll probably create a new thread for “Bench Road” as it will most likely be having a name change now it’s in my ownership! Something a bit more Welsh! 

Will add a link in this thread once created. 

Great stuff Edward, there are many on here will be keen to follow its developement. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1