Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

Thanks Andie, the box should be easy to find, it's the HEAVEY ONE, hahha

Good luck once you get started mate.

Ha ! The heavy box is the one with all my 00 gauge locos in it !  I know where that one is !

In 7mm I only have (at present!) a Dapol 08, Lima 33, Triang Hymek (both awaiting conversion) and a Steve Beattie resin bodied 25, plus a few wagons suitable for a PW/Engineers train. I picked up a good few Markway points before Xmas and a box of Peco flexi - All I need now, is baseboards - and time !

• Like 2

You could re-instate the passenger service with the Dapol 121/122 when it arrives!

Naa, fraid not, not enough operational interest for the cost of one with Sound. They are very nice though, I did take a look at Telford.

Look forward to seeing this project develop Andy, it reminds me of  David Furnage's Longcarse West P4 layout

Kind regards,

Nick.

Yes, Thanks for the compliment, I have seen that Layout at DEMU and other Local Shows, and VERY NICE it is too.

I hope I can get somewhere near that standard.

• RMweb Premium

Naa, fraid not, not enough operational interest for the cost of one with Sound. They are very nice though, I did take a look at Telford.

Hi Andy

What you really really need is one of them nice Heljan G*R railcars, when then are released. :locomotive: :locomotive: :tomato: :locomotive: :locomotive:

Hi Andy,

Like the track plan you have devised looks to have loads of operational potential there young man and a good story to justify it's existence although we all know it's just for you to have unlimited play time  :jester: .....with dirty diesels with lots of noise ......Just as an aside have you considered adding smoke units now you are modelling in a larger gauge, I know that Dave & Keith has great success with this addition on Apethorn Junction...  :sungum:  

• Like 1

Hi Andy,

Like the track plan you have devised looks to have loads of operational potential there young man and a good story to justify it's existence although we all know it's just for you to have unlimited play time  :jester: .....with dirty diesels with lots of noise ......Just as an aside have you considered adding smoke units now you are modelling in a larger gauge, I know that Dave & Keith has great success with this addition on Apethorn Junction...  :sungum:  

NOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo Get thee behind me Satan, I'm spending enough with the man from Towyn, I still have another 37, a 47 and a 40 to be done, :O  plus the next Rat / 25/3 when it comes out. :scared:  :scared:

I had SWD re blow a chip ready for the Lionheart Prairie, so I guess that's £25 wasted now, but we will see.

• Like 1

NOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo Get thee behind me Satan, I'm spending enough with the man from Towyn, I still have another 37, a 47 and a 40 to be done, :O  plus the next Rat / 25/3 when it comes out. :scared:  :scared:

I had SWD re blow a chip ready for the Lionheart Prairie, so I guess that's £25 wasted now, but we will see.

Does this mean that there is not going to be any steam locomotives on Seven Mill yard  :O

put up the video link, i like watching the videos for inspiration

I will do once it's up loaded, a 10 minute Video takes about 5 to 6 Hours to load onto You Tube for some reason.

I have tried many different settings but it's always about the same time to up load.

The current up load was started about quarter past three.

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 1

Only problem with kettles is that it blows your rationale for Dore End.

It would be unlikely to be a cut back single line terminus on a once through station and your oil siding wouldn't be on its last legs.

Yes, I agree, I only have 3, and the Black 08 from that period, so they may only in PRIVATE SESSIONS, and NOT for public consumption. hahahha. :no:

Morning Bodgit, What are you up to today then ? has anymore locos arrived yet.......l have a nice class 31 in green that has your name written all over it ??

No more Locos and definitely NOT GREEN mate. 

Picking up the rest of the Points and Track later, and the Pen Backscene.

Still waiting for the Video to up load, started at 3.15 yesterday and switched off at 10.30 last night, back on at 8am today and it's now at 34% done!!!!!! :no:

Probably wont bother with Videos any more.

Edited by Andrew P

Still waiting for the Video to up load, started at 3.15 yesterday and switched off at 10.30 last night, back on at 8am today and it's now at 34% done!!!!!! :no:

Probably wont bother with Videos any more.

blimey. i shot an 11 minute video this morning, and already uploaded. yours must be an epic  :jester:

blimey. i shot an 11 minute video this morning, and already uploaded. yours must be an epic  :jester:

10 minutes???? :O

I must be using the wrong settings or the wrong coal in the boiler. :no:

EDIT = 11.48, and still only 50% done so I have cancelled it and given up.

Normally it 5 hours max for a 10 minute Video but it's now been running for 10 Hours so far for only 50% is ridicules.

Edited by Andrew P

• RMweb Gold

10 minutes???? :O

I must be using the wrong settings or the wrong coal in the boiler. :no:

EDIT = 11.48, and still only 50% done so I have cancelled it and given up.

Normally it 5 hours max for a 10 minute Video but it's now been running for 10 Hours so far for only 50% is ridicules.

Could be your broadband the quoted speed is usually the download speed the upload speed may be slower. What is the size of the video?

Don