Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

1 hour ago, 47606odin said:

So now you’re keeping it. Wise move

Thanks Ian:good:

YES Guys and Gals, Ian obviously saw it on Facebook before I had time to put it on here, but yes it's official,

I am now KEEPING Seven Mills.:dancer:

It would have cost me to much to sell all my lovely stock and go back to OO, especially as the OO prices are now creeping up considerably.

There may be another announcement tomorrow.:o

• Like 11
  • Agree 1
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Round of applause 1

1 hour ago, Andrew P said:

YES Guys and Gals, Ian obviously saw it on Facebook before I had time to put it on here, but yes it's official,

It would have cost me to much to sell all my lovely stock and go back to OO, especially as the OO prices are now creeping up considerably.

Andy,

You do like to keep us on our toes, don't you?

Glad that Seven Mills is staying with you.

Best regards,

Paul

• Like 3
  • Round of applause 1

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, Andrew P said:

A lot, knock a couple of naught's off, haha:laugh:

Just remove the last two the pence:jester:

It is different building to commision you have to build what someone else wants rather than want you want to build but there again you should be paid for your time.

Don

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Andrew P said:

I hope the announcment will not be you are selling it again:nono:

I await with interest 

Don

• Funny 3

1 hour ago, Donw said:

Just remove the last two the pence:jester:

It is different building to commision you have to build what someone else wants rather than want you want to build but there again you should be paid for your time.

Don

It doesn't work that way unfortunately Don, If I charged £10 an Hour, (our Solicitors rate is £240 p/h) I could never sell any.

1 hour ago, Donw said:

I hope the announcment will not be you are selling it again:nono:

I await with interest 

Don

Don't panic young man.:scared:

Edited by Andrew P

2 hours ago, Happy Hippo said:

Andy, you have saved me a fortune by not having a bidding war for your rolling stock and locos.

I'd still like a green or blue 37/0  with centre headcode though.

Watch this space.:dancer:

• Funny 2

Wow Andy,you've made my day!An excellent move,I was wondering how much the new lot would have cost you.Probably both arms and legs,the way prices of every thing keeps shooting up.

atb 

Phil

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, 34006 said:

Wow Andy,you've made my day!An excellent move,I was wondering how much the new lot would have cost you.Probably both arms and legs,the way prices of every thing keeps shooting up.

atb 

Phil

Your not wrong Phil, A simple Roundy with about 6 or 7 Locos, and the necessary Wagons etc. comes out at about two and a half grand at least.

• Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Premium
On 26/11/2020 at 19:45, David Bell said:

I probably have a dozen plans in my head most of the time. What marks you out from some of us is you actually put them on the canvas

One thing I find helps to keep all those plans in the head is being very tight :)

Edit: Blimey, I'm a page behind again: Seven Mills has nine lives?!

Edited by Hal Nail
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Hal Nail said:

One thing I find helps to keep all those plans in the head is being very tight :)

Edit: Blimey, I'm a page behind again: Seven Mills has nine lives?!

Don't worry, I'm years behind, and I still want more time in the day, haha.:fie:

• Funny 2

l (sorry l meant we) are so glad that the medication you are on have started to work at last? and you have finally come to your senses?  the time and money that you have put into SMS would have made me think twice, well done mate, looking forward to the changes you have planned...

• Agree 3
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, georgeT said:

l (sorry l meant we) are so glad that the medication you are on have started to work at last? and you have finally come to your senses?  the time and money that you have put into SMS would have made me think twice, well done mate, looking forward to the changes you have planned...

Thanks George, Yes my final, final decision has made sense. 

The Budoc Bridge Branch is going today, so I can then see the wood for the  trees and try and plan the alterations.

I'll also do some more Videos in the coming days as well

Cheers for yours, and EVERYONES support.:good:

• Like 4
  • Friendly/supportive 4

5 hours ago, jcarta said:

Good decision to keep SMS, like others I am looking forward to seeing what your plans are next....:paint:

The first plan is to get Lazy Joe back off the workbench and find him a job, Jim.:swoon:

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1