Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

1 hour ago, jcarta said:

That's only if you can get him out of that nice warm Des Res that you have given him.....

If not then I doubt if we will see him before spring especially under these new tier systems :)

Hi real name is Arnold Joe Swartz, so, He'll be back.:laugh:

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

38 minutes ago, pwr said:

So you are getting a bubble car then Andy!

Paul R

13 minutes ago, Baggies1961 said:

Rumour has it the station has been reopened so watch this space!! :nono:

You Guys are so funny, hahah. Blub Blub Car, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy:laugh:

• Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Gold
4 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Close Ian, but NO cigar mate, Watch this space.:mosking:

Ah your converting it to a German Deutsche Bahn yard so you can run Class 66s in funny liveries!  Nice move :P

Hope you are keeping well and feeling recovered after your recent episode Andy. Take care....

Rich

• Funny 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

1 hour ago, MarshLane said:

Ah your converting it to a German Deutsche Bahn yard so you can run Class 66s in funny liveries!  Nice move :P

Hope you are keeping well and feeling recovered after your recent episode Andy. Take care....

Rich

I would have done Deutsche Bahn in HO, again, but now were out of the EU, Rich, just wait and see mate, haha.

• Funny 1

• RMweb Premium
2 hours ago, Andrew P said:

I picked up a piece of Timber from Q & Q this morning, don't panic, it was only a small bit of 6ft x 2ft 9mm Ply, so not heavy.

At your age you ought to have put it down by now!   :jester:

• Funny 5

• RMweb Gold

I'm just wondering whether this  purchase is classified as essential shopping or exercise?????? :boast:

At least LJ is taking this lockdown seriously..... nobody has seen him since Andy has upgraded his Des Res and I believe his oil drum will now become his new barbecue :D

• Like 1
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1
  • Funny 3

16 minutes ago, IAN K said:

Hi andy glad you ok . Knowing you there will be a lot of plans drawn for the next project.

Hi Ian, Yes thanks O.K. again now mate and this time staying that way. The New Plans should be revealed in the coming days I hope, but I need to ensure it will work before committing saw to wood.:good:

• Like 2
  • Agree 1