Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

7 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Can anyone make use of a Sound fitted 56?

I think the Sound is ESU, and possibly South West Digital, most of you will have seen it and heard it running on the Videos. Yes its a bit of a groaner but works fine including all the lights. It has Delrin Chain drive to both Bogies and so far has never missed a beat. I believe it to be a PMRP Kit, and as I said on Video 75B, I may have seen a better build, but I have also seen an awful lot worse. It also has one Driver.

It doesn't have a makers Box but has a sturdy box for shipping. Please PM for price and more details if required.

Thanks.

IMG_3443.JPG.7471d03a1032730bdb7af186edb7f9ad.JPG

Nice model, although I'm not too sure about the paintwork.

Difficult to tell from the picture, but it looks like there are four driving wheels there? I was expecting six. Is the other bogie motorised too?

Thanks

• Friendly/supportive 1

20 minutes ago, APT Fan said:

Nice model, although I'm not too sure about the paintwork.

Difficult to tell from the picture, but it looks like there are four driving wheels there? I was expecting six. Is the other bogie motorised too?

Thanks

Sorry its sold now.

• Like 2
  • Informative/Useful 1

23 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

O.K. Guys and Gals, I have sorted out the personal issue that was troubling me, and so now I can happily reveal that not only is Seven Mills Sidings staying, but it will have a new lease of life.

More will be revealed tomorrow.:D

That is great news Andy. I am pleased that, whatever the issue was, you have sorted it. My best wishes to you and I look forward to more videos and the new lease of life that will be announced tomorrow. Stay safe mate.

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1

Well that's excellent news.

It did cross my mind that you were going to announce that the missis had been banished to live with offspring and you were going to extend seven mills into Chateau Peters. Only briefly you understand.

Glad its sorted.

Ian

• Thanks 1
  • Funny 1

7 hours ago, andyram said:

That is great news Andy. I am pleased that, whatever the issue was, you have sorted it. My best wishes to you and I look forward to more videos and the new lease of life that will be announced tomorrow. Stay safe mate.

Cheers Andy, I'm now looking forward to doing the bits that I've been putting off, and enjoying SMS once again.

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Round of applause 1

7 hours ago, 47606odin said:

Well, that’s happy news, glad you have got your issue sorted.

Look forward to seeing the new plans

Thanks Ian, the new plans may surprise you later today, haha:D

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Brian Hawkins said:

Oh no ! we are all going to be inundated with more bloody videos :angry:.... seriously Andy, i love your videos of Seven mills, looking forward to thousands more in the future mate. 

Thanks Brian, I may  have to scrap the 13 I have already done and start again, OR just post them on here anyway.

6 hours ago, Winslow Boy said:

Well that's excellent news.

It did cross my mind that you were going to announce that the missis had been banished to live with offspring and you were going to extend seven mills into Chateau Peters. Only briefly you understand.

Glad its sorted.

Ian

Thanks Ian, No, I'm stuck with the room I have, and I can't see that changing for a long time, if ever now at my age.

• Agree 1
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

2 hours ago, Baz63 said:

Excellent News Andy, I have been following this Thread for quite awhile silently in the background.

cheers

Barry

Hi Barry, Thanks and welcome aboard, I hope your enjoying the ride. The announcement will come later, once I have some things sorted out this morning.

It's good to have you posting as well.

I'll raise a glass of great Aussie Yellow Tail wine when I have my meal tonight.

Cheers.

• Like 3

So, With all the thanks out of the way, here is a pic for today. Nothing special or startling about it, but I'll be back around lunchtime with an up date as to where I am, and what I'm doing.

Ratty Rat 25054 arrives in Bridge End Sidings.

ADSCF4662.JPG.8a9ca0007b3706742956c64312c38423.JPG

• Like 17

11 minutes ago, 34006 said:

Glad to hear things are sorted Andy,and Seven Mills is staying.

atb

Phil

Thanks Phil, I can't do what I wanted to do, i.e. Double headed long Trains BUT!

7 minutes ago, andyram said:

Definitely post them!

13 at one a week would have taken me until June, so I will see, maybe one every few days to catch up.

I recorded enough so that if the Layout sold, I would have a stockpile for a few Months until a new project was started, but now, some are already out of date.

In my imagination, @Ruston‘s Charlie Strong Metals was looking forward to a lucrative contract lifting the track. That almost-new bridge deck could have made a tidy profit bought at scrap price and sold on for further use. 

Looking forward to hearing about the new plans...

• Funny 2

56 minutes ago, Mol_PMB said:

In my imagination, @Ruston‘s Charlie Strong Metals was looking forward to a lucrative contract lifting the track. That almost-new bridge deck could have made a tidy profit bought at scrap price and sold on for further use. 

I wonder if it might involve a certain Dapol 122 in banger blue?

Paul R

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

1 hour ago, Mol_PMB said:

That was the problem, someone else profiteering at my expense AGAIN.:banghead:

• Funny 2