Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

• RMweb Premium
6 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

With one more to come.:good:

Are you just getting the toothpaste one repainted?

Or are you hoping if it's surrounded you wont notice it?!

Edited by Hal Nail
  • Like 1
  • Funny 1

Crikey Andy that's some fleet of 33's you are gathering together. No wonder you needed to move the 56 on simply to make room!

Are you going to replace with a Heljan version in due course.

Paul R

• Interesting/Thought-provoking 1

• RMweb Gold

And as the clock ticks over to midday in the Peter’s Outhouse Den (POD)  ... :paint: ..... drum roll ..... ...  :read:

:scratchhead:

as it is announced that even more envelopes are needed from the postie for the drawing of further plans!! :P

• Funny 1

53 minutes ago, pwr said:

Crikey Andy that's some fleet of 33's you are gathering together. No wonder you needed to move the 56 on simply to make room!

Are you going to replace with a Heljan version in due course.

Paul R

They are all the latest Heljan Paul, if your thinking of the Lima one I did, I sold that last year.

25 minutes ago, MarshLane said:

And as the clock ticks over to midday in the Peter’s Outhouse Den (POD)  ... :paint: ..... drum roll ..... ...  :read:

:scratchhead:

as it is announced that even more envelopes are needed from the postie for the drawing of further plans!! :P

New Plans to one side for now Rich, I have some, well actually quite a lot, of weathering to get on with, possibly starting tomorrow. 

Then some more Scenics at Seven Mills and Bench Road. 

• Like 1

Dear Sir

I am writing to you in the hope that something can be done. You are my last resort.

A certain Mr Peters keeps posting things on his thread. It must stop as I just can't keep up. It used to be alright as he would only post a couple of things such as photos and the occasional video. This wasn't too bad, although I suspect that the videos were being done professionally as they were just tooooo good. However he is now posting all the time and everything is just so good. 

So please go and have a word with him.. Please.

Yours disgruntled and envious.

Ian

• Funny 4

1 minute ago, Winslow Boy said:

Dear Sir

I am writing to you in the hope that something can be done. You are my last resort.

A certain Mr Peters keeps posting things on his thread. It must stop as I just can't keep up. It used to be alright as he would only post a couple of things such as photos and the occasional video. This wasn't too bad, although I suspect that the videos were being done professionally as they were just tooooo good. However he is now posting all the time and everything is just so good. 

So please go and have a word with him.. Please.

Yours disgruntled and envious.

Ian

Sorry, I'm Dyslexic, did you say you wanted more pics and Videos?

A new Video will be along later, No 77 if your counting, and as for more pics, then look away now.:D

• Funny 2