Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

Just seen this on Facebook, FANTASTIC.:D

GB Railfreight

fStS50pmoensoremd  · 

We are delighted to unveil our newly painted Class 66 that has been specially livered in British Rail, Railfreight Construction livery in recognition of the contribution made by aggregate and construction companies in keeping the country moving.

One of the five locomotives that was imported from Germany in cooperation with #BeaconRailLeasing, Class 66793 will now enter service and provide additional capacity to build on our long track record of successful delivery for customers.

#GBRf #Class66

image.png.8ba00a52345a3de99927cdde151865f5.png

image.png.c3bba44895390bd970e4efc277003ef2.png

image.png.2517976bcdf9ee3fa6b30d4284b0c671.png

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 8
  • Friendly/supportive 1

Andy, this might help. I put it together after someone asked about kit availability on our FB page a while back. There is a a key at the bottom of the page which gives an idea as to what the kits consists of.

https://www.modernimageogauge.co.uk/rollingstocklist.html

Paul Rolley's Kits are either available direct from him, search Facebook for Impressionist models, he has got a website coming but they're also available through the Intentio website here: https://www.intentio.shop/index.php?route=product/category&path=60 

As Ian has said I have built Pauls JNA, PXA/KEA, POA Blackadder and Railease POA scrap wagons and there are guides for them all on the MIOG web page under reviews. 

Some of GJH plant wagons are available on the Invertrain website but Graham does have some if you drop him an email or give him a bell, he has got a new website coming. I've got his contact details if you need them. He is very busy at the moment given the untimely loss of Graham Jones and the subsequent demise of NMRS.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

53 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

GB Railfreight

fStS50pmoensoremd  · 

We are delighted to unveil our newly painted Class 66 that has been specially livered in British Rail, Railfreight Construction livery in recognition of the contribution made by aggregate and construction companies in keeping the country moving.

One of the five locomotives that was imported from Germany in cooperation with #BeaconRailLeasing, Class 66793 will now enter service and provide additional capacity to build on our long track record of successful delivery for customers.

#GBRf #Class66

Bit modern for you Andy. Trevor

• Agree 1

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Andrew P said:

GB Railfreight

fStS50pmoensoremd  · 

#GBRf #Class66

Will you be weathering it looks too bright to me.

Don

Edited by Donw
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 2

2 hours ago, D6775 said:

Andy, this might help. I put it together after someone asked about kit availability on our FB page a while back. There is a a key at the bottom of the page which gives an idea as to what the kits consists of.

https://www.modernimageogauge.co.uk/rollingstocklist.html

Paul Rolley's Kits are either available direct from him, search Facebook for Impressionist models, he has got a website coming but they're also available through the Intentio website here: https://www.intentio.shop/index.php?route=product/category&path=60 

As Ian has said I have built Pauls JNA, PXA/KEA, POA Blackadder and Railease POA scrap wagons and there are guides for them all on the MIOG web page under reviews. 

Some of GJH plant wagons are available on the Invertrain website but Graham does have some if you drop him an email or give him a bell, he has got a new website coming. I've got his contact details if you need them. He is very busy at the moment given the untimely loss of Graham Jones and the subsequent demise of NMRS.

Cheers Al, That sounds like a good evenings viewing, I did see your Blackadder build a while back.

Thanks.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Donw said:

Will you be weathering it looks too bright to me.

Don

Yeah Don, tis a bit on the bright and very clean side, still as said, far to new for me anyway, but I might see it at Eastleigh in a couple of weeks once were aloud out to play again.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Andrew P said:

GB Railfreight

fStS50pmoensoremd  · 

#GBRf #Class66

Hate the 66 in that livery, we need something new ???

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 47606odin said:

Well, having seen that 66, taking into consideration my footnote, I need to change my footnote

Deffo change it Ian, I think it's bloody gorgeous and hope I get to see it at Eastleigh soon.

7 hours ago, andyram said:

Enjoyed the latest video Andy, finally got chance to catch up on it. That class 66 looks very smart. I could just picture it sat in the stabling siding at Bench Road.

Yeah, it would look good if you can ignore the 20 year gap to the rest of the Stock.

• Funny 2

1 minute ago, shedman said:

Just be thankful it wasn't on a Class 70! How awful would that be?

Trevor

Funnily enough I do like the 70, in both Colas and Freightliner liver having seen a few at Eastleigh, they grow on you.:D