Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

13 minutes ago, Adrian Stevenson said:

Hi Andy, just caught up on Fridays video while having a lie in bed with a cup of tea.  Very good. I must agree, the sound on the 33 is great.

Cheers, Ade.

Cheers Ade, At least I didn't make you spill you tea in bed, haha.

• Funny 2

• RMweb Gold
22 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

Sitting in glorious sunshine in Seven Mills, 33046, Merlin and 37280 are ready for the day ahead.

Nice shots as ever Andy. The Southern always said the sun comes soonest in the south!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, MarshLane said:

Nice shots as ever Andy. The Southern always said the sun comes soonest in the south!

The Sun is shining this morning which is good, as our Grandson is due to start work on the base for the Summerhouse and a new Patio today. The Summerhouse is due to be delivered on Thursday, and so is the heavy rain.:angry:

1 hour ago, gismorail said:

Morning Mr P. Wonderfull video Sir most enjoyable and informative keep up the entertainment. Layout is looking really good as the changes start to take shape I’m sure your pleased with progress :crazy_mini:

Cheers Martin, Glad you enjoyed the Video, more changes are not planned yet, but maybe some small improvements here and there over time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dragonboy said:

How long will it be before plans for the new summerhouse railway are shared?

Brian

Ha ha, I wish I could Brian, its more of a Phone Box size than a Railway Room, beside The Good Lady has commandeered it for sitting in.:banghead:

3 hours ago, georgeT said:

Hello Buddy, lt was seeing that 33 in grubby dutch livery, that made me think l must get one, so l did looking at the weathering you have done on yours will be my inspiration..

Thanks George, But I cant take the credit for that one, its a Tower Models Ltd Ed, and David / @Jintymanis doing the next one in exchange for a Sound and Weathered Loco he is having back. 

I have a surprise at the  end of the next Video, No 92 on Friday.:D Watch this space.

Edited by Andrew P
  • Agree 1
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1