Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

3 hours ago, Keith J said:

Seeing that Class 14 has certainly whetted my appetite for the forthcoming Minerva model.

I was certainly impressed with that acceleration but I won't be buying one!

Paul R

• Like 1

5 hours ago, pwr said:

Fantastic video Andy. Got me thinking seeing that 50 and wondering of you were angling after an NSE one from the next batch to go with your NSE 33. Bit pricey if you ask me particularly since they will have recovered the tooling costs on batch 1.

Paul R

Cheers Paul, No 50's for me, but there will be an up date soon.:good:

5 hours ago, shedman said:

Great video Andy, keep 'em coming. A diesel gala and no dmu in sight, and all the better for it. All the best, Trevor

Cheers Trevor, Yes, the nearest was the 4TC Push Pull set, which was nice.

4 hours ago, 47606odin said:

Well Andy, you must be getting itchy fingers not building a layout at the moment.

what’s your plans?

I do have plans  Ian and all will be revealed in a short while.:D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Keith J said:

Seeing that Class 14 has certainly whetted my appetite for the forthcoming Minerva model.

Yeeeekkkkkkkksssssss:fie: Didn't do a lot for me, but had the most Video as it was in and out like a Yo Yo.

4 hours ago, Alister_G said:

Hi Andy, it sounds like you are beginning to get the urge to build something else?

Look forward to any developments.

Al.

Haha, Not seen much from the Bakewell house of FUN lately either Al.:o

• Agree 1

O.K. All, I've broken wind, :o cover.:scared:

Seven Mills and Bench Road and all my Stock will be ALL SOLD OFF after the next Photo Shoot later this Month.

Yes I know I've said it before, but this time it has to go.

I've been sitting on my chair, staring into space almost every day for the last year, and so a final, FINAL, FINAL decision had to be made.

A new project will be in OO and will be started in the Layouts section in due course, once Seven Mills and Bench Road has gone, and the Baseboards are built. Suffice to say at the moment that I am looking forward immensely to  the challenge and will enjoy the build.

Inspired by what I see at Eastleigh.

IMG_5121.JPG.8a3291f15efc6e719addb0eb23ac8cd0.JPG

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 10
  • Friendly/supportive 8

44 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

Seven Mills and Bench Road and all my Stock will be ALL SOLD OFF after the next Photo Shoot later this Month.

I've been sitting on my chair, staring into space almost every day for the last year, and so a final, FINAL, FINAL decision had to be made.

A new project will be in OO and will be started in the Layouts section in due course, once Seven Mills and Bench Road has gone, and the Baseboards are built. Suffice to say at the moment that I am looking forward immensely to  the challenge and will enjoy the build.

Wow that certainly is a different direction!

When you start can you put a link in here to the new thread?

Paul R

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, pwr said:

Wow that certainly is a different direction!

When you start can you put a link in here to the new thread?

Paul R

Cheers Paul, I will do, and hope Andy Y can put it in my signature. I cant do that as I have to many in there so it needs Andy Y to do it.:good:

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, georgeT said:

You go for it buddy, whatever  makes YOU happy, loved the latest video too....ps also love the power of the new locos....

Cheers George, just need the Photo Shoot out of the way so that I can get stuff advertised.

Seven Mills will be considerably cheaper that the last time I advertised it, even though I had about 36 people watching it.

• Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Well I shall b sorry to see the 0 gauge stuff go, but I quite understand that you need to be building it what you do.

Don

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Donw said:

Well I shall b sorry to see the 0 gauge stuff go, but I quite understand that you need to be building it what you do.

Don

Cheers Don, Yes the Build is the part I'm looking forward to and adding the details, as always.

This has been a great Layout, and in fact still is, and for someone with a bit more room to extend, or form a Roundy there is a lot of mileage left in it yet for someone to take on.

• Like 3

• RMweb Premium

Andy, it comes as no surprise that you've made that decision, and since you are a serial layout builder, for the sake of your sanity it's definitely the right thing to do.

You've done this on a number of occasions and you should have no regrets. Sitting twiddling your thumbs thinking of possible layouts you'd like to build would have driven you nuts.

Hope you manage to find a good home(s) for the O gauge gear and recoup plenty of dosh!

Jeff

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Physicsman said:

Andy, it comes as no surprise that you've made that decision, and since you are a serial layout builder, for the sake of your sanity it's definitely the right thing to do.

You've done this on a number of occasions and you should have no regrets. Sitting twiddling your thumbs thinking of possible layouts you'd like to build would have driven you nuts.

Hope you manage to find a good home(s) for the O gauge gear and recoup plenty of dosh!

Jeff

Thanks Jeff, Yes, it has to be done, all in the name of a good cause, haha. :good: