Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

On 01/06/2019 at 16:21, Andrew P said:

Great to see you today Al, If you want to post pics and info of that lovely big white beast on here, or any other bits, your more than welcome.

Yes it was good to see some familiar faces, will hopefully see you at Telford & our exhibition at Rawtenstall later in the year. Sorry I have not had chance to sit down with the laptop since the weekend, I don't like posting on here from my phone as I usually make a mess of it!

I assume you mean this 'big white beast' below, if so the the build information is here: 

Buzz Models IWA

I think I have found a couple still extant on the Network so I will hopefully be able to get some good photographs at some point to get some transfers made up.

Regards,

Al.

19 IWA Complete.jpg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Father Dougal said:

Nice weathering. I think Railfreight looks especially good when weathered.

Dougal

Thanks Dougal, I do enjoy my weather and I've done several articles for RM in the past.

I also have a fleet of about a dozen OO Gauge to grubby up when I can find the time and inclination. 

Plus I've quite a few OO and O Wagons to get filthy as well.

Thanks for looking in.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, D6775 said:

Yes it was good to see some familiar faces, will hopefully see you at Telford & our exhibition at Rawtenstall later in the year. Sorry I have not had chance to sit down with the laptop since the weekend, I don't like posting on here from my phone as I usually make a mess of it!

I assume you mean this 'big white beast' below, if so the the build information is here: 

Buzz Models IWA

I think I have found a couple still extant on the Network so I will hopefully be able to get some good photographs at some point to get some transfers made up.

Regards,

Al.

19 IWA Complete.jpg

Hi Al, Yes that's the one, to big for my Layout but very nicely detailed all the same.

I'll be at Telford, but sadly not at Rawtenstall as I'll be away in Wales that week.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MarshLane said:

Great work on the weathering as usual Andy ... SMS is looking more and more like a busy stabling point! Hehe

Rich

Don't tempt me Rich, I had that lovely Heljan 40 in Blue, but swapped it for a 61XX Steamer because I thought it was to big. Now I've got rid of all the Steam Stock, I would like another 40 or a 45 in Blue once I've saved up some more pennies, haha.

Edited by Andrew P
add words
  • Like 1
  • Funny 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

4 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

Don't tempt me Rich, I had that lovely Heljan 40 in Blue, but swapped it for a 61XX Steamer because I thought it was to big. Now I've got rid of all the Steam Stock, I would like another 40 or a 45 in Blue once I've saved up some more pennies, haha.

Wait until the class 33 appears again, you will want at least two ?

• Like 1
  • Funny 2

Hi Andy,

Love your layout, locos and weathering and how its developing. Iv opted for end of steam and diesels on my small end to end layout, so as such my blue Cl 40 will never see use of my layout as its far to big and wrong era, you still looking for one?

regards

Julian.

• Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

58 minutes ago, Baggies1961 said:

Hi Andy,

Love your layout, locos and weathering and how its developing. Iv opted for end of steam and diesels on my small end to end layout, so as such my blue Cl 40 will never see use of my layout as its far to big and wrong era, you still looking for one?

regards

Julian.

Cheers Julian, PM sent.

16 hours ago, Baggies1961 said:

Hi Andy,

regards

Julian.

15 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Cheers Julian, PM sent.

Sorted.:good:

Thanks.

Andy.

• Friendly/supportive 1

Hi Andy,

Some smashing weathering work there, buddy! (I really should stop looking at your 7mm stuff!).

Sounds like you've got another dirty diesel lined up, how about a Peak next? I have been so tempted by these, I nearly succumbed when HJ brought them out, I'll have to make do with the smaller one though.

Good to see you and George (& John!) yesterday!

Cheers,

John.

• Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium

Young Andrew spoke with me on the tellingbone earlier today. He has broken his flip flop's battery so won't be posting on here for a while. He has off loaded sold the two 4mm scale layouts.  I will let him tell you all the other news when power is restored. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

18 minutes ago, Clive Mortimore said:

Young Andrew spoke with me on the tellingbone earlier today. He has broken his flip flop's battery so won't be posting on here for a while. He has off loaded sold the two 4mm scale layouts.  I will let him tell you all the other news when power is restored. 

Thought it had been a bit quiet in here!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1