Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

• RMweb Gold

Eh up Andy! You've been missed on here. Hope settling in has gone really well and that you're both feeling at home. Just 2 more weeks before we move permanently into or retirement home.

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold
13 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

Hi Gang, We do at last have an Internet and will soon also have the phone line working.

I will be back later to look through the post's from my absence and reply to the many PM's etc.

I’ve missed that face!  Welcome back.

Moving seems quite the thing: we move in on Wednesday.  And then the six months of no activity can end.

Paul.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Andrew P said:

Hi Gang, We do at last have an Internet and will soon also have the phone line working.

I will be back later to look through the post's from my absence and reply to the many PM's etc.

Good to see you back on here Andy. I hope the move went well and you and Mrs P are safe and well. 

Best Regards

Brian 

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, pwr said:

Andy

Did the layout survive the move intact?

Paul R

I think so Paul, I wont know for sure for another couple of weeks, then I have to see if it will still be useable, as I still have to shorten it a bit more yet, even though I've already taken over 10 inches off when I removed the Road and Level Crossing.

I hope it will still work.

• Friendly/supportive 3