Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

Welcome back Andy. Glad you're settling in after the trauma of moving. It's good to see a picture of Seven Mills Sidings again, RMweb has been very quiet without you and I've missed my morning catch up. Looking forward to watching your progress now. All the very best to you both. Keep safe. Trevor

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Morning all, a quick pic before my morning walk and then some brekkie.

It's a busy day in the POD again today with my Step Son and Son in Law both in attendance.

Back later.:good:

IMG_1429.JPG.cd0575dfeab74f1411cbc44c1a342363.JPG

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 16

On 11/05/2020 at 08:44, Andrew P said:

So which has been your favourites?

No prizes, I'd just like to hear your thoughts, obviously O Gaugers will probably vote for an O Gauge Layout, Steam buffs will favour some Steam inspired ones, and Modern Image guys and Gals will go for the likes of New Mills etc.

So please give me YOUR feedback, it may lead to the inspiration for another project.:D

Kingsmill yard

hope all is well

• Thanks 1

Yes Andy I gained a little more leisure time by using the gardening skills of the partner of one of my wife's ex-work colleagues.   Mainly for de-weeding, lawn cutting, hedge trimming and flower bed tidy ups.  It has given us much more fun time to deal with the containers etc.  :(     

They have all the kit for the many gardening jobs that are required and of course I also get to work in my hobby cabin plenty more. ;) 

Looking down the garden from the hobby cabin back towards the house

1894404677_shedfront2.jpg.399cc04c28fee13adc5b65a64a24ab2d.jpg

Best

• Like 13

Blood 'ell Andy you have just got back and its grown another page or more Hahahaha, welcome back mate (missed yer) but glad to see improvements are happening at last and the first loco will be heard soon ?...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

So a couple of earlier pics of the Garage to POD conversion. 

The inner brickwork for the door was cut out and the disk cutter was used for a clean cut on the outside.

IMG_1653.JPG.aa123de4a9f737535fa111fed49c5db0.JPG

IMG_1655.JPG.571553b8347988bb888043697d305e50.JPG

IMG_1654.JPG.c4d11135020a017d7361c6274d6ca01d.JPG

Guess who had to do the labouring and move the rubble out to the Biffo Bags,:)

• Like 16

1 minute ago, Adrian Stevenson said:

Hi Andy, this is all looking really good.

How do you find the LED lights? I am thinking of having these.

Cheers, Ade.

So far looking very good, these are not as bright as Jeff's or Big Johns but these are the Daylight ones, so a more natural lighting feel, Ade.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1