Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

2 hours ago, Donw said:

Wow today has been really hot here much to hot to do much work and it looks like you must have been really busy. Will that desk/workbench ever be so tidy again?

Don

Much to hot here as well Don. I've had a large Tower Fan running when I've been in there, and hence the excuse to get in the Car and blast myself with Air Con whilst driving to Pompey for my bits.

As for the Bench, your probably right.

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 2

Looks like it will be another hot one today, so time to get the big fan going in the POD.:good:

This mornings pic see Lazy Joe back from being Furloughed, and inspecting the Rat's Bogies from a safe distance, on a glorious morning with cloudless sky.

DSCF3393.JPG.1bda57abbdf8ca59b1bdb340a924ff15.JPG 

• Like 10
  • Funny 5

Was going to ask where 'Lazy Joe' had been hiding ....it was reasonable to expect him to go missing when there was loads of work to be done. 

By the way Mr Peters have you and Dee been causing trouble on the beeches down south :jester:

• Funny 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

20 minutes ago, 47606odin said:

Now you’re darn sarf, you’ll have to fill the yard up with 33’s

Yep too right.

The Heljan is a lovely model. Pity they don't do a 33/1 in 7mm.

Give something extra for Lazy Joe to study! Has the foreman sent him for a long weight yet or a left handed screwdriver

Paul R

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jcarta said:

Furloughed....... Looks like he's been practising his pose whilst he's been away....... 

He's only 80% upright :good_mini:

Actually he's still laying in a box somewhere, and still to be woken and made to stand up.:good:

• Informative/Useful 1
  • Funny 2

4 hours ago, gismorail said:

Was going to ask where 'Lazy Joe' had been hiding ....it was reasonable to expect him to go missing when there was loads of work to be done. 

By the way Mr Peters have you and Dee been causing trouble on the beeches down south :jester:

Yeah, Joe's back, well no actually see post above.:o

Wasn't us, honest Officer, we woz at ome all da time.:P

Don't go anywhere near the beaches when the Grockles are about, same as when we lived in Devon, we keep away and wait for peace and tranquillity to return.:yahoo_mini:

• Like 3
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

57 minutes ago, 47606odin said:

Now you’re darn sarf, you’ll have to fill the yard up with 33’s

I've actually been looking for a 26, but providing SMS works in it's new guise then I might consider a 33 in Blue. :good: I keep looking at your Yard and Videos, Ian, and thinking 33 / 60, I need some tablets and a lie down, haha. :nono:

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

40 minutes ago, pwr said:

Yep too right.

The Heljan is a lovely model. Pity they don't do a 33/1 in 7mm.

Give something extra for Lazy Joe to study! Has the foreman sent him for a long weight yet or a left handed screwdriver

Paul R

He has enough to do trying to find a clean Oil Drum or a bit of secure fence to lean on, haha:sarcastic:

54 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

I've actually been looking for a 26, but providing SMS works in it's new guise then I might consider a 33 in Blue. :good: I keep looking at your Yard and Videos, Ian, and thinking 33 / 60, I need some tablets and a lie down, haha. :nono:

I thought about a 60 but its just too far outside my time frame. Lovely model though.

I'll leave it at another 47 and a couple of 56's !

Heljan will no doubt get round to a 58 soon especially as Father Dougal has just built one!

Paul R

• Agree 2

Back on Topic, and I'm having the boxes that went into storage last October delivered on Sunday. Amongst other things I know that are in there, are some brand new Hornby and Bachmann Wagons that may be going onto E-Bay quite soon if I can get SMS to fit and work satisfactorily. :)

• Like 3

• RMweb Gold
13 hours ago, jcarta said:

Furloughed....... Looks like he's been practising his pose whilst he's been away....... 

He's only 80% upright :good_mini:

Thats the result of the pub the previous night :)

27 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

:offtopic:Off Topic for a moment,:offtopic:

IMG_1701.JPG.141355a0b41fd65d26c151f3440e48eb.JPG

Andy - I am proud of you .. you've done what nobody else has done .. you've found the secret hide out of the Shadows!  Well done that man - set up the CCTV and pop back in a few days and see who's about :)

Oh just realised .. they haven't moved into your new garage and evicted the layout have they? Could be 50/50 with the neighbours if they have, but don't like Lazy Joe's chances as a 'hanger on' in the pop business ....... what next for Severn Mills? Tune in same time, same channel next week to find out :P

NIce collection ... not a music fan personally, but they look like some serious noise making musically beneficially pieces of kit...

Rich

• Like 1
  • Agree 3
  • Funny 3

Sorry for going :offtopic: once again, but there will be some real progress towards seeing if SMS will work or not, next week.

In the meantime, the extra two Guitar stands arrived at about 11.30 this morning, having only ordered them yesterday lunch time, so well done Gear 4 Music, and DPD, superb service on both counts.

IMG_1705.JPG.442f6f0e6340b7482e4ef37b4ee28eb0.JPG

I then added some more pictures and a couple of my old signs.

IMG_1706.JPG.b16f5af58cfb920d73e3b6e6d8d13518.JPG

IMG_1707.JPG.f291c4dcc272d046d4940a00bd350bcd.JPG

Back to Railways again now, haha.:good::D

• Like 17

As it's the weekend, lets have another pic to bring us back in line.:yahoo_mini:

37183 trundles Light Engine down the yard to go under the Mills Lane Bridge and inti the Top Yard.

UDSCF4449.JPG.5fe2d815f032974821be03b4e9784e5f.JPG

• Like 15

The Sun is out,

The Sky is Blue,

So lets have a Loco or two.

Rat 25285 slowly creeps past Whistler 40007 with Black Class 08 / 350HP, 13003 and another Rat 25054 on the Fuel Roads

DSCF3867.JPG.36d6e31fd81c941bd16924bb7fcb0ea7.JPG

• Like 14
  • Funny 1

As promised, Boy turned up this morning with all the stuff that's been in storage in his Garage since last October.

I need a re think.:o

IMG_1710.JPG.dc1a42d0d796044ab8efe83dd1abc009.JPG

IMG_1709.JPG.90677fa4d8a1bba052ae6f5006ddb7b0.JPG

And that's AFTER some had been put in the cupboards.:cry:

• Like 3
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly/supportive 6