Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

• RMweb Premium
On 19/07/2020 at 15:51, pwr said:

That 33 looks right at home Andy

Paul R

If you mean 33012, couldn't agree more.

Andy, 37206 looks great but at that time (i.e. in blue and still with headcodes) the frost grills were still fitted. Were they supplied, as that would help it stand apart from 37081 which correctly doesn't have them.

Edited by brushman47544
  • Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

30 minutes ago, brushman47544 said:

If you mean 33012, couldn't agree more.

Andy, 37206 looks great but at that time (i.e. in blue and still with headcodes) the frost grills were still fitted. Were they supplied, as that would help it stand apart from 37081 which correctly doesn't have them.

Thanks, Not sure about the Frost Grills, next time I can get to where the boxes are stored I'll have a look, if not I'll borrow some from 37183, as I know 81 has no spares in the big blue box, that and 206 were both second hand.

Cheers.

Now that we have your video uploads going online at full speed ahead we can expect some  l o n g  and interesting showtimes.  :D

Enjoyed those 3 plus got the 4tht to enjoy later.

Thanks and all looking ggod.

• Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

20 minutes ago, Barnaby said:

Now that we have your video uploads going online at full speed ahead we can expect some  l o n g  and interesting showtimes.  :D

Enjoyed those 3 plus got the 4tht to enjoy later.

Thanks and all looking ggod.

Thanks Barnaby, Not sure on that one, I have found that watching longer Videos sends me to sleep, or I look at the running time of say a half hour Video and think, I'll come back to that one later when I have more time. It is a difficult one, as the longer ones do tell more of a story, compared to short snippets.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Gold
21 minutes ago, IAN K said:

Do you thiink you will have the time for longer videos .When you like cake and cups of tea .plus a nod in the afternoon.

Ian, welcome to the world of RMweb.

• Agree 1

30 minutes ago, IAN K said:

Do you thiink you will have the time for longer videos .When you like cake and cups of tea .plus a nod in the afternoon.

Hi Ian, Don't forget practicing for the Band, and doing some Art, cutting the Grass and the washing up, haha.:D

10 minutes ago, PeterBB said:

Ian, welcome to the world of RMweb.

36 minutes ago, IAN K said:

Do you think you will have the time for longer videos .When you like cake and cups of tea .plus a nod in the afternoon.

4 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

Hi Ian, Don't forget practicing for the Band, and doing some Art, cutting the Grass and the washing up, haha.:D

Yes Peter, He really should post more often, he used to come in to Tutbury Models every week when I was there, and he can talk for England, but has short arms and long pockets, hahah. I hope to see him, and you at some shows again in a year or so.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

Cracking video Andy and to echo others those 33's sound just right well done my friend ........today's service on the site seems to have got the pictures loading a bit quicker ....well I didn't fall asleep waiting today :crazy:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, gismorail said:

Cracking video Andy and to echo others those 33's sound just right well done my friend ........today's service on the site seems to have got the pictures loading a bit quicker ....well I didn't fall asleep waiting today :crazy:

Cheers Martin, Yes the 33's are just as I remember them when leaning over the wall at Fratton Station, or at Chichester when I worked in those areas.

Fiber optic high speed Broadband, and the new Router has made the difference that I was promised, so well worth the extra £5 a Month.

I now feel happy to do a lot more Videos, so watch this space.:good:

• Like 4

• RMweb Gold
29 minutes ago, jcarta said:

Ah yes ..... but if you had to choose one, which will it be :huh:

Jim

Let the conscious and the wallet relax and prepare for battle with the bank manager and boss .. alias SWMBO! :P

• Funny 2

40 minutes ago, jcarta said:

Ah yes ..... but if you had to choose one, which will it be :huh:

Jim

Blue with Arrows, or Large Logo Blue, OR........................................:sarcastic:

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

11 minutes ago, MarshLane said:

Let the conscious and the wallet relax and prepare for battle with the bank manager and boss .. alias SWMBO! :P

Not on our Wedding Anniversary Rich, no chance.:nono:

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Gold
2 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

Not on our Wedding Anniversary Rich, no chance.:nono:

There speaks the voice of a VERY wise man!  Happy Wedding Anniversary :drink_mini:

PS I may have accidentally sent an email pre-ordering a large logo blue one for my (non-existent as yet) GWR steam layout .. oops!

Edited by MarshLane
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Funny 2

• RMweb Gold
3 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

Blue with Arrows, or Large Logo Blue, OR........................................:sarcastic:

So what you're really saying ........... Blue with Arrows, Large Logo Blue, AND Railfreight .......... So three at the moment then !!!!!!!

Oh and then there's the 31 & 47 ...... I wonder if they are going to do a re-run of the 26 as well......

Just a thought :D

• Funny 1

3 minutes ago, jcarta said:

So what you're really saying ........... Blue with Arrows, Large Logo Blue, AND Railfreight .......... So three at the moment then !!!!!!!

Oh and then there's the 31 & 47 ...... I wonder if they are going to do a re-run of the 26 as well......

Just a thought :D

I was looking for a 26 before I bought the 33's, as they would go with my two Scottish 37's, and I already have the Railfreight 56, so that is one saving I guess.:heat:

Edited by Andrew P
  • Funny 1