Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

This morning we see Rat 25285 with a Train of VAA's, behind is 47199 and 37206. In No 2 Fuel Road is the Black 08, No 13003 and another Rat 25054 and in No 1 Fuel Road is 20, No 20154.

DSCF3851.JPG.b1296196e977a56dd1ecf75ed518548f.JPG

• Like 14

Another shot down the Yard, beneath the Bridge is 40007, with 33012 on No 2 Fuel Road, whilst 56047 runs through the Yard from Seven Up Junction to Dore End and will then go to West Shed for Servicing.

IMG_2002.JPG.8ddb2ff79da5b0d8ab8c64e55b9bb305.JPG

• Like 18

• RMweb Gold
1 minute ago, Andrew P said:

I also moved all the Wagon Stock into the Fiddle Yards to see how a Stabling Point scene might look, but there's not enough room for all the Locos.

IMG_2057.JPG.da8b619994de753b2059c7cb9c43ea97.JPG

Oh well......... Clearly a garden extension is what is required.....:D

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 4

13 minutes ago, jcarta said:

Oh well......... Clearly a garden extension is what is required.....:D

Don't get me started, I've just been looking at your Garden Layout again, superb.:good:

• Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Premium
22 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

I also moved all the Wagon Stock into the Fiddle Yards to see how a Stabling Point scene might look, but there's not enough room for all the Locos.

IMG_2057.JPG.da8b619994de753b2059c7cb9c43ea97.JPG

IMG_2058.JPG.38ef6cd17d492062ea3fc5c04ecda377.JPG

Cor blimey Guv, more n-gins than at Kings Cross in the heydays of the diesels.....that's a point why haven't you got a Deltic? 

• Funny 4

39 minutes ago, Clive Mortimore said:

Cor blimey Guv, more n-gins than at Kings Cross in the heydays of the diesels.....that's a point why haven't you got a Deltic? 

Wots a dELTIK? a bigger 37? got some funny Ngins and runs up the Rough Coast or our Great Nation.:good:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Alister_G said:

Yeah you've got to get one Andy, if only for the sound chip of double Napiers in an O gauge loco with big speakers.

Al.

Haha, Don't you start Al,:nono: we had this with the 33's and we ALL know what happened there. 

I still might think about a Blue 56 though.

• Funny 1

Between the Rain showers this morning I found the Yard was still full for the weekend lay over. I think Lazy Joe is a bit worried about the number of Bogies he will have to have a look at later.:o

IMG_2060.JPG.c5528020cd9d425f8388e593cbeb9374.JPG

• Like 19

17 hours ago, Baggies1961 said:

Just a thought Andy, have you ever had any Marcway points?

I built a 3 way point once - no problems with it. That said I would use C and L now.

Paul R

• Informative/Useful 1

5 hours ago, pwr said:

Andy

Would you have a 73 if Dapol or Heljan made one?

Paul R

Not sure on that, I never saw a Blue one, only in later years as GBRF parked up at Eastleigh. Good question though, how about you Paul?

1 hour ago, Andrew P said:

Not sure on that, I never saw a Blue one, only in later years as GBRF parked up at Eastleigh. Good question though, how about you Paul?

Andy

I think I probably would - blue one not large logo.

Paul R

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pwr said:

Andy

I think I probably would - blue one not large logo.

Paul R

Now you mention L/Logo, YES I have seen a Blue L/Logo at Fratton and Chichester a few times, forgot about that, in that case put me down for one, yes, just the ONE, haha.

Edited by Andrew P
  • Friendly/supportive 1

Hello Andy, l would love a 73 in O gauge, l loved the inter-city livery (taken at Fratton many moons ago) and GB Railfreight taken with you on one of our many trips to Eastleigh also many moons ago, love the yard lights on SMS...

DSC01918.JPG

DSC03552.JPG

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1