Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

• RMweb Gold
11 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

Yeah, Just don't stand in the middle, the floor was like a Bouncy Castle.:D

Careful now, wouldn't want to spill the beer......or tea if you'd rather 

• Funny 2

• RMweb Gold
4 hours ago, Andrew P said:

A few from the archives for this new page.

25054 in the Engineers Siding with 20154 almost  out of shot. Lazy Joe hasn't changed much though.

DSCF3392.JPG.a349898f33478ce369cee0314a80acaf.JPG

I see his Hi Viz still hasn't arrived......

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

8 hours ago, Joner said:

Careful now, wouldn't want to spill the beer......or tea if you'd rather 

Deffo a Tea or Coffee for me please, along with a nice bit of cake of course.:good:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jcarta said:

I see his Hi Viz still hasn't arrived......

He's a Rebel without a cause.:no:, I have told him, and he is on a final warning, or will be when he wakes up.:laugh_mini2:

• Funny 2

1 hour ago, Andrew P said:

He's a Rebel without a cause.:no:, I have told him, and he is on a final warning, or will be when he wakes up.:laugh_mini2:

I think you meant clue there, Andy.

atb

Phil

• Funny 2

16 minutes ago, IAN K said:

Have you run out of orange paint. Have you spent your pocket money .

I do have some orange paint Ian, and I even know where it is,:good: but I also need some more drivers, and the pipework on 37206 needs some paint, so all will be done at the same time. 

It's like the weathering Ian, I need to get in the mood, at the moment I'm doing other things, in the Garden, around the Bungalow and in the POD, so the Layout will have to take it's place in the queue at the moment, and at least 2m apart from other Hobbies and Jobbies.:D

Edited by Andrew P
  • Funny 1

14 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

And scrambling through the bushes, I got a nice shot of the two 33's, Blue 33012 and 33035 in NSE Livery, sitting in the Goods Loop.

IMG_2104.JPG.f8161593589495d7257b5b3ceefd218e.JPG

Nice trainspotters view.....

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, IAN K said:

Are you going to add a class 50 with sound

Hi Ian, No mate, possible another 47, or Blue 56, as 50's are more akin to Passenger Workings and Yards. I also like the Sound of both of my 47 and 56, 

I have been looking at a new 47 Large Logo but they still look a bit expensive new at the moment.

I only have a Bachmann K3 and some Mineral Wagons to sell in OO now, so funds are running low. Without building new Layouts to sell for a small profit, I'm a bit tight on funds for big purchases until nearer Christmas time.

If I do decide to run Seven Mills purely as a Stabling Point, I do have quite a few Wagons that would fund another Loco and Sound purchase later on, but I wont make any decisions on that just yet.

Stay well and safe mate.:good:I miss your humor in the Shop of a Wednesday.