Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

18 minutes ago, D6775 said:

Being re-allocated to another depot?

Yes Al, When I got it, I knew NSE came in in 1987, but didn't realise  that the 33 wasn't done until 92, so far to new for me.

• Informative/Useful 1

13 minutes ago, andyram said:

Been less active on these pages and have just trawled through many pages of this thread. It has certainly progressed very well Andy. Great work as always, I look forward to reading about the latest plans.

Thanks Andy, and great to read that your Shop / A2B Models, Matlock Bath, (£20 voucher for the plug):P is going well.

Keep well and safe.:good:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Father Dougal said:

Those removable loads are very clever.

Yes Dougal, and from memroy I think you get 2 per wagon, the one you see and a smaller one for a half load, from memory, but the boxes are stored in the Loft, so I cant confirm right now.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Thanks Andy, and great to read that your Shop / A2B Models, Matlock Bath, (£20 voucher for the plug):P is going well.

Keep well and safe.:good:

Perhaps if you had remembered to include the website address (www.a2bmodelrailways.co.uk in case you had forgotten) :D

• Round of applause 1
  • Funny 3

13 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Luckilly for him there is usually an Oil Drum or bit  of Fencing somewhere to be found.

If the yard was tidied,and nowhere to lean,would that get him to actually do some thing,do you think?

atb 

Phil.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Gold
4 hours ago, Andrew P said:

This morning I managed to see the Resident 08, No 08173 and a single VAA working through to the Top Yard. 

Nice when you can time a visit to pick up these unpredictable trip workings. Nice shot Andy!

1 hour ago, 34006 said:

If the yard was tidied,and nowhere to lean,would that get him to actually do some thing,do you think?

atb 

Phil.

He'd probably bring his own deckchair instead!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 34006 said:

atb 

Phil.

NEWS FLASH. 

It's just been discovered that Lazy Joe retired 15 years ago, but just didn't tell anyone, he kept his old uniform and hence no Orange Vest, and that's how he  comes and goes as he pleases.:no::dancing:

• Like 1
  • Funny 6

1 hour ago, MarshLane said:

Nice when you can time a visit to pick up these unpredictable trip workings. Nice shot Andy!

He'd probably bring his own deckchair instead!

Thanks Rich, the Local Trip workings are the best bit of using the Card System, I never know what will be next.:good:

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

On 30/08/2020 at 13:26, Andrew P said:

This morning using some Neo Magnets, 2 per Load plus a piece of Steel so that they can be easily removed.

Next job is to get some more OO Ballast, cover them in PVA and dip them in the Ballast.

IMG_2760.JPG.e5661251de95cadd8a29e212cb986aa2.JPG

IMG_2761.JPG.1b99fa4aa874a8cc43363e0a1c5a14b0.JPG

IMG_2762.JPG.e3a17019f3f450d2d43b2e3df452f7c1.JPG

I'm a bit confused? You've used a bag of OO ballast and then formed it into a mound using PVA glue? I'm guessing that isn't the final colour?

Thanks.

Edited by APT Fan
  • Friendly/supportive 1